No announcement yet.

Racism is more to them than their jobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Racism is more to them than their jobs

25 years of employment down the drain!!!!

Well no doubt they would be stupid not to know people would react negatively, but should they have? At face value these costumes seem silly but not necessarily bad natured.

Comment

I'm just gonna assume this new one is bs til I got more facts it seems so extreme & nuts.

I mean I can see some dumb mfers thinking darkening their skin to be Jay Z isn't as problematic as it is, but I have an extremely hard time believing someone is stupid enough to dress like that UPS lady did.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Well no doubt they would be stupid not to know people would react negatively, but should they have? At face value these costumes seem silly but not necessarily bad natured.
        Bruh if you walk into UPS & see someone dressed up as mammy you wouldn't see that as f#cking offensive & a problem?

Thats why idek that I believe this story.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Bruh, even Aunt Jemima changed the logo because it was blatantly racist. And that idiot dressed up like the old Aunt Jemima

Comment

Lmao the last one is cracking me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I'm just gonna assume this new one is bs til I got more facts it seems so extreme & nuts.

I mean I can see some dumb mfers thinking darkening their skin to be Jay Z isn't as problematic as it is, but I have an extremely hard time believing someone is stupid enough to dress like that UPS lady did.
              LOL I just scrolled up and saw the pic. Wth is wrong with racists.

They keep playing around like this and next Halloween ima dress like Hermione with a wig

Comment

So if some white guy wanted to dress up as Bill Cosby , he's a racist? And what did Aunt Jamima ever do to you?.....Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                X