Victor Conte: what Saunders took Ten times more powerful than Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Conte: what Saunders took Ten times more powerful than Clenbuterol

https://youtu.be/192z_8KhF-M

18 minute interview of Conte speaking on BJS testing dirty.

let's see if all the posters who held his words as gospel in the Canelo issue feel the same here.

he said he's been suspecting BJS long ago with his crazy weight loss and erratic behavior outside the ring because this drug causes "mild psychosis."

what he was taking improves endurance, focus, weight loss and power.

Conte is the expert here.

Saunders does act like a crazy mofo every now and then but I think that's just him as a person.

Comment

I call bull****. Why spend money and risk health on roids and peds if OTC nasal spray is so effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I call bull****. Why spend money and risk health on roids and peds if OTC nasal spray is so effective.
        Where do you get your 'gear' from?

Tesco.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          This...dosage matters

Comment

hes a ****ing cheat

Comment

I had never heard of the stuff until he tested positive, but if what Conte says is true, why does WADA list clen as prohibited at all times, but oxilofrine is only prohibited in-competition?

Comment

Just take his belt away , and give him a two-year suspension from title fights

Comment

Horrendous interviewer. Tried my best but couldn't get halfway.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    https://youtu.be/192z_8KhF-M

18 minute interview of Conte speaking on BJS testing dirty.

let's see if all the posters who held his words as gospel in the Canelo issue feel the same here.

he said he's been suspecting BJS long ago with his crazy weight loss and erratic behavior outside the ring because this drug causes "mild psychosis."

what he was taking improves endurance, focus, weight loss and power.

Conte is the expert here.
                    I have never taken Conte's words to be gospel. He is an expert, not THE expert and experts don't always agree with each other. He has been suspecting BJS long ago is hardly proof of anything and why is he so interested in Saunders? From what I have read Saunders failed the test because he used a nasal spray that anyone can buy at any drugstore. Unless all boxers being tested have been warned in advance not to use this nasal spray Saunders is innocent and should be left the fuc alone. He had a stopped up nose and used a nasal spray to fix it just like anyone else would do. If this nasal spray is so powerful and potent why can anybody buy it without a prescription? Banning or punishing Saunders for this is like banning a boxer because he had a headache and took aspirin.

Comment

Working...
                    X