Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whyte: I Knocked Fury Down Multiple Times Sparring.. Will Fight Wilder If Fury Bails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyte: I Knocked Fury Down Multiple Times Sparring.. Will Fight Wilder If Fury Bails

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmtSN7Oj...y=dillianwhyte

**** off Dillian the Bodyguard Whyte. You had the chance to step up but didn’t and now you're yapping away because Hearn wants you to. Hearn is making his own feelings about the fight clear through his stooge Whyte, hence Hearn being silent.

Never come across a bitter bunch of ****s. Even the Matchroom Boxing official account re tweeted Whyte calling Fury Wilder embarrassing

Comment

Dillian Whyte trying to spread lies to discredit Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder. No doubt at the behest of Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Fight Ortiz, queer....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Fight Ortiz, queer....
          You're asking too much of him

Comment

I dont like it when any fighters bring up sparring stories to discredit other boxers.

Comment

when did they spar?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Fight Ortiz, queer....
                Tell Ortiz to reply to Joyce's call out.... He's suddenly gone silent

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  Tell Ortiz to reply to Joyce's call out.... He's suddenly gone silent
                  Joyce is ranked where?? by who??

Comment

Whyte better hope Parker didn't get knocked up in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X