No announcement yet.

Police release bodycam video of woman who was arrested on beach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police release bodycam video of woman who was arrested on beach

This is the video that was posted on Twitter. The police department released the full body cam video to show what led up to the incident

First video of them giving her a breathalyzer which she passed

Second video of her arguing with them

Third video of her getting arrested

Her story didn't match the later video released.

Surprise, surprise.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Her story didn't match the later video released.

Surprise, surprise.....
      What was her story? I never read her statement. Can you link me to the article please

Comment

Those youtube videos dont work, but regardless,

I think it should be standard procedure for police officers to wear body cams, and have them penalized for "forgetting" to turn them on. You have a position of power and authority granted by people in our society where you are supposed to be held to a higher standard than the rest of us, therefore you should have nothing to be afraid of from wearing a body camera that captures all the footage for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          What was her story? I never read her statement. Can you link me to the article please
          I'll try.

I read it in passing yesterday or early this morning and didn't bother saving the link. Had no idea it would come up here.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Those youtube videos dont work, but regardless,

I think it should be standard procedure for police officers to wear body cams, and have them penalized for "forgetting" to turn them on. You have a position of power and authority granted by people in our society where you are supposed to be held to a higher standard than the rest of us, therefore you should have nothing to be afraid of from wearing a body camera that captures all the footage for the day.
            Translation:

I didn't watch the videos but let me still give my opinion because I'm important

Comment

"You can't hit me like one of these n*****"

LMAO No sympathy. If she was a minority she would of been way outta pocket before then according to the "experts" but let's give her the benefit of the doubt until that point, and then all sympathy is lost.

Free of speech doe blah blah blah God I'm so tired of politics. Bottom line play stupid games win stupid prizes. She's lucky she ain't black or she could of gotten shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Translation:

I didn't watch the videos but let me still give my opinion because I'm important
                You really are an insufferable human being. Why don't you post proper working links if you wan't people to watch your propaganda? The only video I saw which worked was the tweet video.

Comment

I hope this is police brutality, I love police brutality videos.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    You really are an insufferable human being. Why don't you post proper working links if you wan't people to watch your propaganda? The only video I saw which worked was the tweet video.
                    https://youtu.be/PQQ9xOhuFrk

Comment

Working...
                    X