Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia destroys loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was caught coming str8 in. That was Lomas fault. I do want to see him and mikey.

Comment

Mikey's jab would make Loma cry like a baby. Loma needs to stay at 130 with the little kids. Hopefully ESPN doesn't keep hyping that little shrimp like HBO did with Roman Gonzalez.

Comment

This is the problem with millennial generation. A bunch of ****ing crybabies in every forum I go.

Comment

Loma looked smaller than I thought he would and he might be a bit small 135. If he's got the guts then he should go for it regardless.

Comment

Haha, let Mikey fight him at 135. Loma dances circles around him, beats him to a pulp.

Comment

Mikey too basic to fucc with Loma. Linares has more dimensions than Mikey.

Comment

Garcia been ducking Loma, he knows better.

Loma will make Garcia quit under 10 rds. Get that overrated POS Garcia out of boxing.

Comment

crazy how people discredit loma when he's the one moving up in weight and fighting the bigger fighters. The guy isn't even moving up in weight and first fighting a bum to get adjusted to the weight class. He's going after world champions..

Who else is actually doing the same right now in boxing and being successful at it?
                  I'll wait..

Comment

Linares destroys Garcia lol! Fools dont know boxing.

Loma will just embarrass one dimensional Garcia.

Garcia quits before 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Mikey's jab would make Loma cry like a baby. Loma needs to stay at 130 with the little kids. Hopefully ESPN doesn't keep hyping that little shrimp like HBO did with Roman Gonzalez.
                      Are people suppose to take you serious?

Comment

Working...
                      X