Pink Floyd vs Queen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    some people hate this song.....ironically i find it beautiful

I love that song...I think Lady Gaga (whom I can't stand) should slip this into here show starting from the part just before the vocal...and belt it out as her show finale and then kill the lights. As much as I dislike her she has the voice to pull it off. I'd bet the house would just go crazy if she'd do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I love that song...I think Lady Gaga (whom I can't stand) should slip this into here show starting from the part just before the vocal...and belt it out as her show finale and then kill the lights. As much as I dislike her she has the voice to pull it off. I'd bet the house would just go crazy if she'd do it.

i dont know why its hated as much as it is

ive never heard her sing. it takes power and control...im gonna truss you

Comment

Comment

'It's Late' is my favorite Queen song.

Comment

I prefer Pink Floyd, but that's no knock on Queen

Comment

I never liked Queen much. Pink Floyd is pretty good.

I don't like them as much though since Roger Waters got to be such a douche.

Comment

Queen are my favourite band so its a no brainer for me, although I'll happily listen to pink floyd and appreciate their genius. When people think of Queen though they think of Freddie strutting his stuff on Live Aid or Wembley 86 and their commercial hits. But the first 5 albums Queen, Queen II, sheer heart attack, night at the opera and day at the races are Queens best work by a distance. For example the prophet song on A night at the opera is streets ahead of bohemian rhapsody on the same album in every sense but was deemed too long for radio play. I reccomend listening to these albums as the band were getting a feel for things and although Freddie didn't reach peak showman status until the 80's, their work from 73-76 is brilliant. such variety with every member having an input

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                  Queen are my favourite band so its a no brainer for me, although I'll happily listen to pink floyd and appreciate their genius. When people think of Queen though they think of Freddie strutting his stuff on Live Aid or Wembley 86 and their commercial hits. But the first 5 albums Queen, Queen II, sheer heart attack, night at the opera and day at the races are Queens best work by a distance. For example the prophet song on A night at the opera is streets ahead of bohemian rhapsody on the same album in every sense but was deemed too long for radio play. I reccomend listening to these albums as the band were getting a feel for things and although Freddie didn't reach peak showman status until the 80's, their work from 73-76 is brilliant. such variety with every member having an input
                  post up them songs, bruh

Comment

Working...
                  X