Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Canelo busted by the WBC clean testing program or just regular Vada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Canelo busted by the WBC clean testing program or just regular Vada?

I know Vada does the testing but the WBC testing can be all year round at any time If a fighter is signed on. Last fight, Canelo refused to fight for the WBC therefore no testing year round for the redhead. Knowing exactly when you are going to fight gives you free reign to cheat in between.

Clenbuterol has a half life of 3-4 days I believe. Testing him 3 days apart really didn't do anything, they should have withheld the first results for a week then tested him again. If he then popped twice, he either eats way too much tainted meat or he was taking Clen to drop weight and keep muscle and endurance while training.

Seeing the other guys saying 100 Mexican soccer players or whatever came up dirty for the same stuff and Canelo was higher than about 97 of them as far as amount of stuff in his system lol.

We are all either being very naive here or the guy eats 3 pounds of steak in a sitting.
    Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 03-08-2018, 07:42 AM.

Nice steak! But this was strictly a VADA testing program. Since Canelo isn't riding with the WBC he isn't being tested by them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Nice steak! But this was strictly a VADA testing program. Since Canelo isn't riding with the WBC he isn't being tested by them.
      Yeah I would give that steak a good run for sure lol. No clen testing at my job

Comment

Did they inform him of the first results before testing the 2nd? I doubt it. Or he would have stopped what he was taking (intentionally or unintentionally) before the 2nd test. He failed both tests and both tests showed 0.6 - 0.8 correct? Sound like something that was a daily routine with the test results being the same amount. Like eating meat. If was taking clen daily there'd be much higher amounts in his system.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-08-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Canelo needs to throw a couple of punches more each round to get the W
          Clen is a way to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Did they inform him of the first results before testing the 2nd? I doubt it. Or he would have stopped what he was taking (intentionally or unintentionally) before the 2nd test. He failed both tests and both tests showed 0.6 - 0.8 correct? Sound like something that was a daily routine with the test results being the same amount. Like eating meat. If was taking clen daily there'd be much higher amounts in his system.
            Yeah I'm not sure. Just reading a little about it, it says it stays in your system for 3-4 days. Not sure if he could have eatin a steak or something the day before the test and popped the next day and 3 days later as well.

Being the same level certainly seems a bit odd. You'd think it would taper off after a few days. But I don't know **** about roids so I'm talking out my azz

Comment

Working...
            X