Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How worried are you over the North Korea situation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for

not the slightest

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      Honestly, not at all. I think most things like this just die down and eventually go away. It really wouldn't be smart if they actually tried something
      How would you feel if you woke up and it was
      9/11 all over again ?

Lets say los angeles was nuked and radiation was in the air and the president declred war and issued a draft .
      By night fall you found out you were drafted and will be sent to the front lines .

How do you know china and russia dont support north korea. They definately wouldnt want nukes going off close to home .
      How would tou feel . How would it change you're life

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        How would you feel if you woke up and it was
        9/11 all over again ?

Lets say los angeles was nuked and radiation was in the air and the president declred war and issued a draft .
        By night fall you found out you were drafted and will be sent to the front lines .

How do you know china and russia dont support north korea. They definately wouldnt want nukes going off close to home .
        How would tou feel . How would it change you're life
        Nothing will happen so why would I even get worked up about it?

Comment

I'll be worried as Hell if South Korea or Japan got nuked, because USA will be next. But I really believe that all nukes will initially go towards South Korea or Japan. So at least there is a warning sign.

The only good thing about North Korea situation is it makes some VERY rewarding stocks dip at times whenever there is news, so it keep creating buying points for me.

A stock I'm following is currently at 28, if North Korea go crazy, thing will drop to like 18 and profit.

Comment

i had a lil cousin doing the english teaching gig in South Korea so i was worried for him. but he already got transferred to another country not sure which one but I don't think its right next to NK like SK is.

i guess what we americans have to worry about is if those missiles can really reach us here stateside or not.

i guess we have to seriously determine what is the point of all these test launches. are they really testing or is it all a front to keep up at bay and intimidated?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
              I'll be worried as Hell if South Korea or Japan got nuked, because USA will be next. But I really believe that all nukes will initially go towards South Korea or Japan. So at least there is a warning sign.

The only good thing about North Korea situation is it makes some VERY rewarding stocks dip at times whenever there is news, so it keep creating buying points for me.

A stock I'm following is currently at 28, if North Korea go crazy, thing will drop to like 18 and profit.
              whats that stock bro? PM me if u'd like

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Not really worried. We could turn that place into a parking lot.

Hell. South Korea could.

I just hope that if he does nuke the west coast, Steph Curry and the whole Warriors organization is safe.
                They say generals always fight the last war.

Google the Heritage Foundation report on 2017 US Military Strength.

Comment

Working...
                X