Hahahahahahaha! Looooossseeeerrrrssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      Racist ass mom in the background yelling "negro pendejo."

Calling a black dude black is racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        so naive and stupid they are lmfao
        that's media to your man. i'm studying theories of communication right now. this is how they work, constant messages of short effect that in a period of time "erode" people's mind, led them to believe that mcgregor had a chance (in this case) it works for everything.

Comment

"Don't f#cking do ittttttt"

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
            Calling a black dude black is racist?
            thats notwhat she said there was more too it than that

Comment

"I think he's like an accumulation of punches is making him tired"

After trying to hold it in, this line just made me lose it.

(Still laughing as I type this...)

Comment

That was absolutely cringeworthy. Totally clueless.

Comment

Some of the Floyd ball-bathers are unsurprisingly just as hilarious but check out the Mcgregor nuthugger 1:35.. "are you serious! ref stoppage" lol

Comment

Did anyone make a video of floyd fans worried after the first 2-3 rounds? The can say they weren't...but at the very least they were a bit uncomfortable. The bar i was watching it at was about half and half, and i heard plenty of people questioning floyd at the beginning...when 10 min earlier they were telling anyone who would listen that conor wouldn't lay a glove on him.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Did anyone make a video of floyd fans worried after the first 2-3 rounds? The can say they weren't...but at the very least they were a bit uncomfortable. The bar i was watching it at was about half and half, and i heard plenty of people questioning floyd at the beginning...when 10 min earlier they were telling anyone who would listen that conor wouldn't lay a glove on him.
                      Your kidding me , I knew what Floyd was doing right away the moment he was flat footed high guard marching forward.

Comment

Working...
                      X