No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You're very confident. Let's put some money on it. How much you wanna bet? $100? $200$ $1000?. Dont let a post from two years ago get your money took.
    You're not keeping up.

I said I'm not interested in such nonsense.

Just keep your security cameras rolling and hope your house don't get shot up or fire bombed by mistake.

Me, I don't have to worry about such things.

But you got more dan me doe

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You're not keeping up.

I said I'm not interested in such nonsense.

Just keep your security cameras rolling and hope your house don't get shot up or fire bombed by mistake.

Me, I don't have to worry about such things.

But you got more dan me doe
      You're very interested in it until i bring up money. You all talk, gossip and allegations. Talk to me when you really about something other than talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You're very interested in it until i bring up money. You all talk, gossip and allegations. Talk to me when you really about something other than talk.
        I don't bet anonymous idiots on the Internet.

Especially ones who lie and when proved wrong can't admit it.

Plus I figure you get welfare, or at least your mom did raising kids without a father, so you've already got plenty of my money.

Spend your time doing something constructive, like trying to find your dad and asking why he ran off on his kids and their mother.

Comment

I don't bet anonymous idiots on the Internet.

Especially ones who lie and when proved wrong can't admit it.

Plus I figure you get welfare, or at least your mom did raising kids without a father, so you've already got plenty of my money.

Spend your time doing something constructive, like trying to find your dad and asking why he ran off on his kids and their mother.
          My money is good. How you want me to send it. Paypal? Cash app? Vemo? I can send it anonymous you don't have to give your name. You gonna gossip or you gonna talk money? Start talking money then you speaking my language

Comment

• You see how this man can support Trump but also put country first? That's called principles, folks.

Comment

It's all they have.

They darn sure can't debate the economy. It's working out exactly as Trump promised.

Again, superfans will be superfans.

It's insane. Obama attacked the rich at every turn, yet left office worth millions more than when he took office, and now he's globe-trotting the world with a bunch of ultra rich dudes.

And here they stand, still blasting the rich while their 1%er hero is living it up.

They simply can't see, or refuse to acknowledge, blatant hypocrisy when it's done by a guy on Team D.
              The economy is performing below forecast

You're either lying or you don't keep up

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Below forecast? Hahaha! GDP up over 3% in the last two quarters, something Obama never achieved in 8 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Stfu. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Below forecast? Hahaha! GDP up over 3% in the last two quarters, something Obama never achieved in 8 years.
                    GDP fell a long way short of forecasts (2.4% against projected 2.7%) last quarter

Deal in reality not Trump's bs

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Stfu. You have no clue what you're talking about.
                      Par for the course with that guy.

Both being wrong, and mimicking me like a boy trying to emulate his father.

He's on my ignore list for a reason.

That said, the Democrats predicted a market crash and all other sorts of economic doom and gloom if Trump was elected.

Instead, he's exceeded expectations.

Gotta love it, unless you're an elected Democrat or a D superfan.

Comment

Working...
                      X