Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some dudes so against ****ing fat or ugly chicks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always been picky. But there have been times i woke up next to something laying on my arm that i would be willing to hack off my arm to get away and not wake her up for fear of her wanting to hang out with me.

I look at it this way...I ask myself if i would be willing to introduce her to respectable friends of mine...would i bang her.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      I've always been picky. But there have been times i woke up next to something laying on my arm that i would be willing to hack off my arm to get away and not wake her up for fear of her wanting to hang out with me.

I look at it this way...I ask myself if i would be willing to introduce her to respectable friends of mine...would i bang her.

Comment

I'd rather go without pu$$y for a while then hook up with a fat ugly chick. I cannot fcuk anyone im not attracted to, i just cant

Comment

If the pu$$y does not stink, I'll get it done and get out. I've come across slammin looking broads with dat funky snatch. I'd prefer to tone a fat clean chick over a slammin funky broad.

Comment

Because I have a pretty solid memory and it will stick to me forever.

I don't drink either so yeah, if I smashed a fat/ugly chick, it won't be forgotten.

Comment

its because you have low expectations. no self esteem at all and dont know your self worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
                Ugly fat chicks are great in bed.
                and youre married to one. go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                  It's simple.. My hand doesn't want me to call the next day.
                  Sup Welter :cool9:

Comment

Last time I banged a fat, ugly woman her vag stunk like cheddar and butt. Not that I put my face anywhere near it, but it stunk up the whole room.

She was so bad that I could not even think about pussy without feeling grossed out for the next day or two.

It was then I decided to take a break from fat ugly women.

Comment

Why are some dudes so against ****ing fat or ugly chicks?
                      They're fat or ugly?

Comment

Working...
                      X