No announcement yet.

can I live on welfare checks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baho Titi View Post
    don't wanna work. I'll stay with my parents as long as I can.
    you are one of the reasons why this country is falling apart...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      gtfo my thread..

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

A small part of the reason. The main part is the greedy ****s at the top.

They do a lot more damage than somebody sucking up 1k a month on welfare.

Comment

gtfo my thread..
          I'm supporting you so I'm staying...

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

agree the big dogs are the main reason but there's many that suck up like this guy is or is planning to do...

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

do you think I can afford an old car with welfare checks.

Comment

TS is baiting like a pro Love the replies!

Comment

do you think I can afford an old car with welfare checks.

I bet you could easily manage payments on a used car, especially if you don't have to pay rent (section 8 would be cheap, but still would cost you).

Do you have any established credit now? Or have you ruined your credit already? or do you have no credit at all?

If you're in the latter two, you'll have to do business at a shady used car joint. . . I'd recommend getting a buddy who knows a lot about cars to check our the used car you'd buy, unless you know your stuff well.

So yeah, stick living with your folks for the next 3-4 years, and I'm certain you could afford payments on a used car.

FYI: You can supplement your income (without risking your welfare benefits) by donating plasma. You can make 200/month alone donating plasma.

Comment

I dont have credit yet. I'll be 17 in a few weeks. don't know what to do with my life. I won't go to college that's for sure.

Comment

I dont have credit yet. I'll be 17 in a few weeks. don't know what to do with my life. I won't go to college that's for sure.
                      Do you think one of your parents would co-sign for you?

If you don't want to go to college, don't tell yourself you have to in order to get a good job (that's bull****). College isn't for everybody.

I'd recommend a trade like electrician, carpentry, and even plumbing. All these allow you not only the flexibility to get a job, but they also afford you the ability to open your own business one day, and hang your own shingle on the wall.

Comment

Working...
                      X