No announcement yet.

Happy New years To All The *******s In The World: You Are Still Cheaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New years To All The *******s In The World: You Are Still Cheaters

Hey let me be the first to say happy new years to you all. I look forward to 2010 so that we can renew our little rivalry. In 2010 you are still some low life cheating dogs. Tell Manny to step up this year will ya. Happy New Year *******s.

Happy new year to u and i hope ull get banned for this thread...

Comment

yeah... cause all pacquiao fans are using steroids, too.

dumbass.
      Last edited by the330ballers; 12-31-2009, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
        Happy new year to u and i hope ull get banned for this thread...
        You hope i get banned? Go to sleep it's past your bed time stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by bigboxingfan View Post
          you hope i get banned? Go to sleep it's past your bed time stupid.
          lol ur just a hater man get over with it.. Anyway its new year go out and celebrate it..

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            lol ur just a hater man get over with it.. Anyway its new year go out and celebrate it..
            Hey you know what? Life is good baby. We should all be thankful. I'm just cracking jokes. The truth is i look forward to boxingscene in 2010. Can't wait. Let the debating begin.

Comment

Man 2010 looking bad already!!! No paq vs Money wtf it was one of the things to make 2010 great for boxing. Oh well guess theres everything else to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                Hey let me be the first to say happy new years to you all. I look forward to 2010 so that we can renew our little rivalry. In 2010 you are still some low life cheating dogs. Tell Manny to step up this year will ya. Happy New Year *******s.
                Happy New Year! green k 4 you!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post

Happy New Year to *****s too. *****s who are prostitutes, crackheads, tax evaders, pedophiles, drug pushers, women beaters, etc... may you be busted and jailed this 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Galahad View Post
                    Growing up my family was.. prostitutes, crackheads, tax evaders, pedophiles, drug pushers, women beaters, etc...
                    Come on now, you shouldn't air out your family's criminal record on this forum!!, this is a place for boxing, it's not the Maury show!!..

Comment

Working...
                    X