Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    He always blacks out and wakes up at random food joints.. thats nothing new... the new part is Miller waking up at the burger shop with all the titles.. lol.
    Hahahahahaha..... That's AJ going to pay him sympathy visit along side all the titles hung around him. After all hez a brother. A loss doesn't mean we should abandoned him. We will sympathize with him and buy him more burgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      So it was a few fighters signing that drives the price?

Why do people act like dazn is a boxing app? Boxing is a small portion of what they offer...it’s an afterthought to a lot of people who subscribe. In Canada you can watch every nfl game on there. My brother has it and I told him I wanted to stop by and watch the usyk vs bellew fight and he didn’t even know any boxing was included lol.
      Boxing is a small portion, however the money that DAZN has spent on boxing this year is still going to be very noticeable.

Comment

• WoW: Paying $99.99 on DAZN May4-2019 GIVES You THREE CANELO FIGHTS until MAY 4, 2020!

Make SURE to ORDER a YEAR Subscription on

May 4, 2019 for Canelo vs Jacobs!

You get all of Joshuas fights, Usyk's, Inoue's, GGG's, and Canelo's September and following year's 2020 May fight!

Comment

• Still ain’t buying that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Still ain’t buying that ****.
            You can pay $20, month to month. Opportunities for everyone if $99 is too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              You can pay $20, month to month. Opportunities for everyone if $99 is too much.
              It’s not the money. DAZN doesn’t have any fighters that I’m dying to see fight. I already subscribe to a UK stream site where I pay $45 a year, and I also get the NFL, NBA, UFC, Boxnation, and MLB. So I watch DAZN fights on Sky if I really want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                It’s not the money. DAZN doesn’t have any fighters that I’m dying to see fight. I already subscribe to a UK stream site where I pay $45 a year, and I also get the NFL, NBA, UFC, Boxnation, and MLB. So I watch DAZN fights on Sky if I really want to.
                Make a thread on how you do that. So that others can follow your footsteps.

Comment

• Well im not American im British and we dont get DAZN but as a big Boxing fan if i were to live in America id be paying the $99.99 for the years subscription. Some good Boxing on it, some other sports.

How much were Canelo PPV fights in America? $70--$80 a go?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Well im not American im British and we dont get DAZN but as a big Boxing fan if i were to live in America id be paying the $99.99 for the years subscription. Some good Boxing on it, some other sports.

How much were Canelo PPV fights in America? $70--$80 a go?
                    Inoue vs winner of Donaire Tete is going to be a great scrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      Make a thread on how you do that. So that others can follow your footsteps.
                      ... this is pure gold for anyone allover the world... I'll wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X