Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield: Fighting at Heavyweight Won't Be Easy For Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield: Fighting at Heavyweight Won't Be Easy For Usyk

Oleksandr Usyk could struggle against the giants of the heavyweight division when he steps up in weight, warns former two-weight undisputed champion, Evander Holyfield. Usyk retained all four of his cruiserweight world titles with an eighth-round stoppage of former WBC champion Tony Bellew in his last fight in November.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm a bruvva but lets keep it real, these european fighters have taken over and they run this sport. We are taking a backseat now to true warriors, our era of move and dont be hit bored everybody and we was forgotten. I personally like it. Respect, no hatred over here. It is what it is.

Comment

Bruvas be like, “Usyk can’t use Conte cause he a fellon... but Holyfield was the real deal!”

THEFRESHBRAWLER

Comment

It's been debated for years but there should be cruiser, heavy, and superheavyweights. Some guys are over 200 but not big enough to compete with the biggest dudes in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Oleksandr Usyk could struggle against the giants of the heavyweight division when he steps up in weight, warns former two-weight undisputed champion, Evander Holyfield. Usyk retained all four of his cruiserweight world titles with an eighth-round stoppage of former WBC champion Tony Bellew in his last fight in November.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          ... "Oleksandr Usyk could struggle against the giants of the heavyweight division"...

... now this was a true epiphany, tbh! (just why nobody was able to think of that up to now!?!

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            I'm a bruvva but lets keep it real, these european fighters have taken over and they run this sport. We are taking a backseat now to true warriors, our era of move and dont be hit bored everybody and we was forgotten. I personally like it. Respect, no hatred over here. It is what it is.
            you mean you're a troll

A bruva named GGG ...suuuuure

Comment

One thing I don't understand in this sport in recent years... so much moving up a division or two, when the size doesn't usually lay out a good blueprint to be competitive in the division north. Usyk has some height, some speed, and a bit of pop. But he lacks reach. If he gets in there with the elites, they will easily be able to keep him at the end of their jab all night. Plus at several points through the fight there will be some he!!acious bombs landing on his noggin. IMO this won't end well for him, so then he'll drop back down to CW and finish his career. If he's lucky. We see what happened to Chris Byrd, Eddie Chambers and Mike Perez when they did that. Not the best of success for them. Oh well, it will be an interesting experiment while it lasts.

Comment

Real talk from the real deal.

Very interesting

Comment

Usyk takes it slow for sure!

Comment

Usyk would be unbeatable with a little advise from Evan Fields.

Comment

Working...
                    X