Explaining DAZN Subs and Buys for Dummies!! Why DAZN will be a Huge Success

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Once dazn launches in several more countries, there will be so much more

Hearn gave an interview today and said they want to do 6-7 ppv type shows per year where people say yes that’s ppv worthy

People can choose that between a rip off showtime or ESPN ppv of 70-80 dollars

Almost a years worth of content is there on dazn for one showtime ppv lol

The person who runs dazn is a success, he helped make Spotify a success, he turned around Walt too

Of course it’s be A success, it’s just the sad loser son here fixated on pbc mad
    DAZN failing worldwide and failing in the states is a completely different topic.

But as I've stated numerous of times, the success/failure of DAZN will have little to do with boxing. It will all come down to obtaining rights fees to the NFL and NBA. Boxing is such a small part of the equation. To us hardcores it is a big thing, but DAZN is spending like crazy on it because the other sports leagues rights aren't open to bidding yet.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      DAZN failing worldwide and failing in the states is a completely different topic.

But as I've stated numerous of times, the success/failure of DAZN will have little to do with boxing. It will all come down to obtaining rights fees to the NFL and NBA. Boxing is such a small part of the equation. To us hardcores it is a big thing, but DAZN is spending like crazy on it because the other sports leagues rights aren't open to bidding yet.
      DAZN is an international service. International sports are what matter **** the NFL. The combined population of the countries DAZN is available in is 850+ mil. Leave the American sports to American TV channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        DAZN is an international service. International sports are what matter **** the NFL. The combined population of the countries DAZN is available in is 850+ mil. Leave the American sports to American TV channels.
        There's been a comedic narrative of DAZN haters bringing up the NFL or MLB, saying that DAZN doesn't have the ''money'' like other American networks. These nonsensical comparisons are deflections from ******s. They're comparing All-American primetime and cable sports which are carried by general commercials whereas DAZN is a PAID service.

We can bring up multi fight deals for boxers and these dumbasses will go into a tangent talking about the NFL vs VOD and APP for Combat Sports.

lol. That dork's premise started that DAZN is ''failing.'' all because DAZN changes its pricing plan. Adobe Creative Suite charges pros $80 dollars a month....

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Right, like I said DAZN failing in the states compared to worldwide is a different topic. I'm assuming all these DAZN threads being made is about DAZN in the states. No one was making DAZN threads when they were in Germany or other countries like that.

But either way, my point stands. DAZN failing in the STATES has little to do with boxing. That is a niche sport. DAZN could hypothetically lose Canelo/GGG/Joshua/etc and still be fine if the get certain rights to the NFL and NBA. If they are able to pull in Thursday Night Football, they will have paid like 10X more at least just for one game a week then they would for boxing/MMA combined. Heck, supposedly one MNF game costs depending on the source, from 100-120M million. That's to put on one freaking game. So yeah, boxing is an ant and the NFL/NBA is an elephant.

Comment

Right, like I said DAZN failing in the states compared to worldwide is a different topic. I'm assuming all these DAZN threads being made is about DAZN in the states. No one was making DAZN threads when they were in Germany or other countries like that.

But either way, my point stands. DAZN failing in the STATES has little to do with boxing. That is a niche sport. DAZN could hypothetically lose Canelo/GGG/Joshua/etc and still be fine if the get certain rights to the NFL and NBA. If they are able to pull in Thursday Night Football, they will have paid like 10X more at least just for one game a week then they would for boxing/MMA combined. Heck, supposedly one MNF game costs depending on the source, from 100-120M million. That's to put on one freaking game. So yeah, boxing is an ant and the NFL/NBA is an elephant.
            ''Bruh....when I meant DAZN was taking over...like all businesses....progression...not in 1 month...bruh!''

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              ''Bruh....when I meant DAZN was taking over...like all businesses....progression...not in 1 month...bruh!''

More power to DAZN if they are able to takeover. But that has nothing to do with people thinking boxing is what will determine their success or failure.

Comment

Bang for buck. Why pay all that for NFL when the rest of the world doesn't give a **** about it? Pick up sports that have interest in all the countries your service is in, like boxing. I'm sure worldwide there's more boxing fans than NFL fans.

Comment

I will never understand "NETWORK" fans

Comment

More power to DAZN if they are able to takeover. But that has nothing to do with people thinking boxing is what will determine their success or failure.
                    You seem like a cool lad. Just quit with the lies that DAZN is failing. You're better than that. Trust me. And don't bring up American Football. tacky comparisons, different entertainment protocols let alone the NFL is not a Combat Sport. I don't want Dorito commercials between rounds either

Comment

Thing is if you have a firestick it doesnt matter what network it is on you watch for free

Comment

Working...
                      X