No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: It Only Makes Sense To Fight Manny Pacquiao Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    No. I don't. Two years ago Mayweather was 40 like Pac is today. Let me guess, you were one of those people.
    2 years ago floyd was 39. style wise, he's in his low 30s.

pac is 40 right now, style wise pac is 60! feel me? 2 years ago pac was 38, the same pac that fought bradley 3, i dont think anyone would be complaining if that pac was fighting spence. feel me?

Comment

• If he wants to make a lot of money and fight someone substantially older and smaller then he's right, he's lame but he's right.

Comment

• Just Say it Makes Cents!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Would you consider the De La Hoya Pacman fight as a passing of the torch?
          I would, Pac became a boxing superstar and a cash cow after he beat Dela Hoya.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
            PAC has already been beat so that destroys that narrative. he's already passed the torch lol.b
            You have no clue wtf you are talking about. Is this sight full of that many idiots?

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              People act like Manny is the only 40yr old on the planet still boxing. Where is all the hate for someone like Joshua picking on old man 39 yr old Povetkin or 41yr old Wlad? Or a 36yr old Manny fighting a 38 yr old semi-shot Floyd? Manny fought JMM when he was nearly 40. He fought a shot Oscar dehydrated to a weight he hadn't fought in 7+ years. No one chastised Manny for that, or any of the other catch-weight advantage fights he had.

The point is, Pacquiao is a professional boxer that is still popular, active, and brings in lots of money. He is still ranked high, and holds the WBA regular belt. Pac said he will BEAT Spence. Why wouldn't Spence want to fight him? Its what boxers do. If everyone is so afraid for Manny's health than start writing letters and beg him to retire. What a bunch of pansy asses.
              Pac had to jump 2 weight classes to fight Dela Hoya and Dela Hoya had to move down to welterweight to accommodate Pac and they mutually agreed to it so, I don’t see any problem with that. If Pac and Spence mutually agreed to fight each other, there shouldn’t be any problem. If there will be no Mayweather rematch and Pac plans to stick around, he might as well fight Thurman or Spence or both starting with Thurman.

Comment

• Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
                Spence and Thurman both want Pac next, I wonder why, money wise best move but as a boxing fan would rather Thurman fought Spence but Thurman needs another tune up fight before a Porter rematch. Spence is not any time soon for him.

If Thurman and Pac fought, I would love it if Pac won
                Pac should fight and beat Thurman first before he fights Spence and retire after that.

Comment

• Pac should fight Porter, Thurman, and Spence in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                    Pac should fight and beat Thurman first before he fights Spence and retire after that.
                    yall acting like pac is in his 20s-30s or something lol... manny has very few fights left at the top level. it's either fight spence and retired or fight thurman then retired or get the floyd rematch and then retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      yall acting like pac is in his 20s-30s or something lol... manny has very few fights left at the top level. it's either fight spence and retired or fight thurman then retired or get the floyd rematch and then retired.
                      I’ll be glad to see him retire right now but he wants to fight 2 more times, so why not fight the best opponents available. At least even if he loses, he will lose with honor and dignity. The last thing he wants is to fight a lesser opponent and lose by robbery like when he was fighting under Top Rank with Arum as the mastermind.

Comment

Working...
                      X