Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Z in Court After Knocking Out Pizza Delivery Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what happens when you forget that pepperoni and ham.get them topping right next time buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
      Hahahahahahaha. Could easily be true about Mr.Town Hall in Alabama drawing power.

I'm so over that dude and his troll legions.

God give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.

Wilder is a coward, there's nothing we change about it.
      Its definatley true, last time I saw that fight on you tube it had millions of views which was 5 years ago ,don't know what its at now ? Ha

Comment

I'm surprised Zelenoff has not been put away yet in some mental health facility the guy has some serious problems for sure...

not heard anything on this guy for a long while now after watching a few videos dating back a few years off him getting beat in sparring/fight sessions at boxing gyms he kind off went quiet...

but as per always he is back again..

Comment

Charlie needs help and a hug. He is harmless and dangerous at the same time. Dangerous because he has few screws loose in the head..

Comment

The people who actually make videos on him are worse then him

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              These dudes talking in the vids are straight hoes. They are getting way to much pleasure hating on the next man. They posted this video thinking they are cool, but in reality they are the ones that need to get a life. Eat to much time on their hands. Suckers
              Agreed lol. I couldn’t decide who was more pathetic, a guy who assaults random unsuspecting people at health clubs, or the dweebs who follow him around and have a youtube channel dedicated to it. By the end of the video, I decided it’s definitely the guys who follow him around. These guys are Charlie z paparazzi ffs.😄

Comment

Charlie Z does actually have some good hand speed and his straight right is solid. I would honestly pick him to KO a smaller boxer like Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  Agreed lol. I couldn’t decide who was more pathetic, a guy who assaults random unsuspecting people at health clubs, or the dweebs who follow him around and have a youtube channel dedicated to it. By the end of the video, I decided it’s definitely the guys who follow him around. These guys are Charlie z paparazzi ffs.😄
                  And that's about as lame as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                    Charlie Z does actually have some good hand speed and his straight right is solid. I would honestly pick him to KO a smaller boxer like Loma.
                    I honestly think you need to reassess your beliefs. If you think that any rank amateur can compete with a top pro - even if that pro is giving away 30-40 pounds - you're quite deluded. In this case Charlie wouldn't ever land a glove on a guy like Loma. It just ain't happening. They don't even play the same game.
                    Last edited by Granath; 03-19-2019, 08:26 AM.

Comment

It was his mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                      X