Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL Mikey Garcia is going to get knocked out dude is eating Pizza before spence fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    wait what? i thought there random blood testing for this fight?
    Who is doing the testing for this on the official VADA site you see Bud vs Khan and Canelo vs Jacobs but nothing for Spence v Mikey.

Comment

I think he always does this...its his body if it don't effect him after weeks of training fck it

Comment

He doesnt give a ****. The sooner he gets this over with the better.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          I only give him a chance with VADA testing but there no VADA for this fight so.....

Yet he's the one working with Victor Conte

Comment

Originally posted by headass View Post
            Theres nothing wrong with eating a pizza without ridiculous sauces and dressings before a fight. It would be a problem if he had been seen eating pizzas every day before the fight
            I think Mikey is just fighting Spence for a check, pizza is a no no, its going to catch up, also it can cause cramping especially if you were on a food restriction to cut weight, your intestines and gut aren't used to the heavy food and you start getting cramped and have to run to the restroom

I know because I was doing some intermittent fasting I hadn't eating in a day or two just some small liquid meals, then I got hungry and pigged out on pizza ate 3 huge slices, and an hour or two later I got that cramping feeling and ran to the restroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Yeah I think he does this every fight remember some years back when he fought in Atlantic city NJ ( i think before the juanma fight?) He said he got food poisoning from the pizza before the fight.

But yea pounding a greasy heavy pizza before an intense fight doesnt seem like a good idea to me. Id much rather do a few grilled chicken breast throw in some rice and a sweet potato. But apparently eating pizza before fights is working for him so who am I to say
              I think he ate pasta

yup especially if you are on a food restriction the week of the fight to make weight.

Never eat heavy bread like pizza it will cramp you up, plus it makes you sluggish if it doesnt cramp you its hard to digest.

Id stick with the grilled chicken and rice, Also Soups are amazing, I seen Pacquiao eat lots of hot soup that helps big time gives you lots of nutrition and energy and you just piss away what you dont need and its easy on the stomach.

Clottey and a lot of the African boxers eat soup before fights as well, Clottey had bad Okra and it messed him up before the Pac fight he had cramps

African boxers are known for their stamina and the key is the prefight soup meals its light and nutrition and keeps you hydrated

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I think he ate pasta

yup especially if you are on a food restriction the week of the fight to make weight.

Never eat heavy bread like pizza it will cramp you up, plus it makes you sluggish if it doesnt cramp you its hard to digest.

Id stick with the grilled chicken and rice, Also Soups are amazing, I seen Pacquiao eat lots of hot soup that helps big time gives you lots of nutrition and energy and you just piss away what you dont need and its easy on the stomach.

Clottey and a lot of the African boxers eat soup before fights as well, Clottey had bad Okra and it messed him up before the Pac fight he had cramps

African boxers are known for their stamina and the key is the prefight soup meals its light and nutrition and keeps you hydrated
                very great points. Pizza is loaded with gluten that makes your stomach inflamed,but it takes a day to actually digest so it shouldn't matter. Also keep in mind that pizza is full of the best carbs for athletes as are pasta,because their loaded with energy,but the cheese is another story too much cheese will gas you up & make you sht yourself if you get punched by spences hook to the body.

I didn't see the video & don't want to,Did he eat the whole pizza or what? It also matters greatly if it was homemade good quality pizza ir garbage chain store.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                  I only give him a chance with VADA testing but there no VADA for this fight so.....

Spence said he was tested multiple times but as of yesterday, he hasn't been tested in two weeks. This is misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I think Mikey is just fighting Spence for a check, pizza is a no no, its going to catch up, also it can cause cramping especially if you were on a food restriction to cut weight, your intestines and gut aren't used to the heavy food and you start getting cramped and have to run to the restroom

I know because I was doing some intermittent fasting I hadn't eating in a day or two just some small liquid meals, then I got hungry and pigged out on pizza ate 3 huge slices, and an hour or two later I got that cramping feeling and ran to the restroom.
                    your stomach got smaller, then you ate a big meal, probably what caused the cramping

your stomach is at its smallest in the morning because it shrinks when you are asleep apparently . so if you have a big meal in morning it expands the stomach and makes you wanna eat more . saw this on a youtube video i cant find right now

i watched this 4-part series recently on gut health

and these are the notes i made:

Good:

Fresh fruit and veg
                    Broccoli sprouts
                    High fibre
                    High exertion/anaerobic exercise
                    Love

Bad:

Fructose syrup
                    Saturated fat
                    Stress
                    Snacking in between meals. Wait 4.5 hours before eating again
                    High protein diet

i am naturally skinny and i was eating a lot and often to try and get bigger but my metabolism is off the charts so i could not gain any size despite eating 6000 calories a day for a few months.

the takeaway for me was everyone is different. the pizza has made mikey feel good before a fight in the past. at this point it is mental and changing something at this point is probably gonna hurt him rather than help him

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                      Spence said he was tested multiple times but as of yesterday, he hasn't been tested in two weeks. This is misleading.
                      The whole point of vada is fighters don't know when theyll be tested,thats why they don't test both fighters the same,they randomly show up & its enough. Im certain both fighters are clean as they know their doing vada. Or are they doing vada?

Comment

Working...
                      X