Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Weight GaIn Has Been Done The Right Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey by ko/tko rnd 10

Comment

My mrs keeps calling me a fat f@@@ but i keep telling her the weight i gained i did the right way! Less exercise and more eating.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        Im gonna look into B vitamins, theres gotta be a reason everytime i get in great shape i get ill. Conte must know something, Ward wouldn't have used him for no reason, these guys are true professionals.
        Definitely take at least a B complex. I sent you a private message for a supplement company.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          Garcia should have hired Memo.
          Or hired Canelo's butcher.

Comment

He looks like Juan Manuel Marquez when he tried moving up to WW to fight Floyd before he got on the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              How do you put on weight the right way? Carrots in your tacos? TV and a recliner between sparring sessions? Carona smoothies? Body building is not boxing or Arnold Schwarzenegger would have been HW champ. Lots of luck Mikey, I like the courage, but I'm not buying the "science".
              You do not have to be a bodybuilder to gain " weight". I am talking about muscle not fat. Pushups are a great chest, shoulder, and core exercise. Squats and dips with just your body weight also are very beneficial. There are no weights required in the above exercises. Add creatine, amino acids, and protein and you can go from 135 to 145 very easily.
              Last edited by Alan Smithee; 03-16-2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Interesting fight in that it's 2 p4p greats fighting, but one's best weight so far was @135 and the other's @147, so far. Everybody "knows" who's gonna win, yet everybody's still interested in the fight. Kinda puts things in perspective with the first Duran-SRL fight

Comment

I'm proud of Garcia for doing it the honest way.its so many shortcuts that's cowards take.he gets mad respect for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                    Definitely take at least a B complex. I sent you a private message for a supplement company.
                    Thanks for that mate 👍

Comment

Working...
                    X