No announcement yet.

2018 Worst Poster: Julia Slobberts vs. 1bad65

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Naa. Was a 12 the day before until rockin red k’d me and took me back to red. Not sure how that works but he whipped me out what ever he did. Won’t cry about. I’ll take my lumps and keep on truckin.
    Rockin handing out Ls!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      Pretty much this. Keep up the good work 1bad.
      Hilarious. Any poll where guys like Siablo/Travesty and others are voting.. you know exactly that those people are mostly dumb a$$es.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Hilarious. Any poll where guys like Siablo/Travesty and others are voting.. you know exactly that those people are mostly dumb a$$es.
        A lot of black posters hate him because he criticises Obama & likes Trump. Notice how they all vote for black supremacists like MCC as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          A lot of black posters hate him because he criticises Obama & likes Trump. Notice how they all vote for black supremacists like MCC as well?
          Oh yea.. But I mean I've exposed those dudes countless times it's not even funny.

You can make big mistakes arguing with people on here though. You have to be careful. I've said it a million times and I'll keep saying it. After going back and forth with that guy Chollo for a while and then seeing his picture, I felt like a complete moron. Like I spent all that time talking with a 5th grader. It was embarrassing.

Then Travesty. Him and Chollo are almost exactly alike. I legit had a threat where I argued they were the same person LOL.

Anyways, that moron was arguing about BLM not being racist or something. That they weren't a hate group. I posted the simplest thing about the guy who killed those Cops in DC loved BLM and was racist.

This dude ends up posting some completely random article about some KKK person killing children. It was the most ridiculous/disturbing thing.

1bad explains it best. These guys literally will do WHATEVER it takes to quote "win" on the internet. That guy Travesty has been known to stay up 24 hours...... posting on here. 24 hours straight..... twisting things and trying to create some alternative reality.

What's funny is.... none of this can be said about anyone conservative on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Anyways, that moron was arguing about BLM not being racist or something. That they weren't a hate group. I posted the simplest thing about the guy who killed those Cops in DC loved BLM and was racist.

This dude ends up posting some completely random article about some KKK person killing children. It was the most ridiculous/disturbing thing.
            You still got my c@ck in your mouth, huh loser How do you have me on ignore yet everywhere I go, you're mentioning me. That's feminine, you dumb bltch.

By the way...completely random huh? Now you tell me what the death toll on BLM is compared to the blood on the KKK's hands. I'll wait...

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            You're dumb a$$ is never going to wake up. You think BLM is any different than the KKK?!

Random, huh? Eat a dick, bltch

Comment

• Julia Slobberts

Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Julia Slobberts

Congratulations!
                Thank you Willy Wanker!!

Comment

• No. EDUCATED posters criticize Trump and obviously so. He is a lying, every single day lying, reality show host trying to imitate a US President. The stupid fall for this crap unfortunately. No educated person would unless they are paid to do so ala FOX and other right wing media which in truth is the fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    We are both terrible posters for very different reasons!
                    He's even more egotistical the my jhonny.. & jhonny gets paid to fornicate, gets angry when I make mad love to my wife. Jhonny will f him up...

Comment

• Originally posted by julia slobberts View Post
                      thank you willy wanker!!
                      the people have spoken, you suck

Comment

Working...
                      X