Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready to call Loma a HYPE JOB if...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    You are really obsessed with Baldomir, why do you mention him so much?
    its a cautionary tale of how a bum became the linear champ thats all. obviously the circumstances surrounding it allowed him to do so with a long line of duckers losing over and over until the title was so watered down that a bum finally got hold of it.

its also a critique of your "hes beaten more world champs" than anyone or any nonsense like that when you start counting how many world champs someone has beaten without any nuance of who they actually were or were they acutally good since we know bums like baldomir can be champs almost anyone can. therefore the sheer numbers do not matter especially when there are sometimes up to 8 times more champs now than in the past
    Last edited by daggum; 05-11-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      its a cautionary tale of how a bum became the linear champ thats all. obviously the circumstances surrounding it allowed him to do so with a long line of duckers losing over and over until the title was so watered down that a bum finally got hold of it.

its also a critique of your "hes beaten more world champs" than anyone or any nonsense like that when you start counting how many world champs someone has beaten without any nuance of who they actually were or were they acutally good since we know bums like baldomir can be champs almost anyone can. therefore the sheer numbers do not matter especially when there are sometimes up to 8 times more champs now than in the past
      Baldomir actually beat the current champ to become lineal so I really dont get how you slam him like he was handed something

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        that linares is a solid fighter when you can't cut him, rough him up, or hurt him. styles make fights. lomachenko also started at 125 lbs, if you recall, as a grown man. he's very small.

so it says styles make fights, that he's small, and that linares has very good boxing skills if you're unable to knock off the polish.

answer the question, and i'll add a new one:

is lomachenko a p4p ranked fighter or not? [and name 10 better fighters if he is not! ]
        and does a loss take away your wins?

linares is literally the lineal champion a weight class up. when lomachenko beats him you'll just say "fight crawford doe."
        Of course he's at worst #2 p4p, but that changes if he loses obviously. The problem is the extent to which he has been hyped. He's got a decent (not outstanding) resume, and if he can't beat in your words a "solid fighter" even after jumps in weight, then there's not a lot left to say.

Fighters that are supposed to be as good as we're being told he is should be able to beat Linares.

Comment

He'll still be called a hype job by some even if he wins this fight easily.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Or they are capable of thinking rationally but watched how Loma fans always dogged guys like Floyd, Roy and Bhop
            You are making stuff up.

I have always said that Loma is the best I have seen since Floyd, who is the best I have seen since RJJ.

RJJ is the best I have seen ever.

You need to stop telling lies about people to suit your racist agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              its also a critique of your "hes beaten more world champs" than anyone or any nonsense like that
              Which also unduly rewards boxers who move up in weight classes.

I.E. if you have fought in two divisions, you should have fought twice as many title holders.

Plus it penalises unified guys who hold the belts for ages.

You could beat the unified champ, P4P #1 fighter, then spend the next 20 years defending - and apparently you are no good because at the end of your career, you only beat one world champ.

It's a stupid metric from someone with an agenda.

Comment

No, I'm not ready to do that...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  stumpy lol. i've seen your pictures, you literally have cellulite on your arms. your f#cking arms

you get exposed for making a thread about lomachenko being a hype job, [literally the dumbest kind of rhetoric you hear from people who genuinely know nothing aoout boxing and are a waste of time on here,] and you are reduced to attacking me personally.

you're a vapid mouth breather who knows nothing about a sport in spite of taking the time to make an account and several thousand posts. that is what it is. you've got to be rock stupid to stick around for this long and think you need to make a thread about whether or not the best boxer on the planet is a f#cking hype job.

is vasyl lomachenko a hype job if he loses to the lineal 135 lb champion of the world?
                  i'm sorry, maybe you have some kind of handicap and i shoudln't be making fun of you like this. there really isn't a ton else to explain it. you have to f#cking ask if the planet's best boxer is a hype job? the guy with the bst amateur boxing record ever? 350 fights and who avenged his only loss? as a f3cking amateur? two gold medals?

is this guy is a hype job guys?!?!?! i'm really f#cking stuypid, and ineed people to tell me what to think. bahhh. short arms doe

Comment

Working...
                  X