Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen bros, Whyte was juicing and the BBBofC and UKAD are in Hearn's/Sky's pocket.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear cheating. The discussion between Hearn and Whyte at the post-fight presser should be evidence enough to anyone in doubt. Hearn's world is crumbling.

Comment

I just read the article you posted about the conversation Hearn and Whyte had.

Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
        Clear cheating. The discussion between Hearn and Whyte at the post-fight presser should be evidence enough to anyone in doubt. Hearn's world is crumbling.
        Interesting that he's keeping his hair which can be tested. You'd think he get rid of that evidence wouldn't you.

Comment

Clearly guilty folks. I just love the irony, the Matchroom fanboys who love to slander the Gypsy King over one of the shady-est UK drug bans in history... now what do they have to say? Two times! "The supplements doe!", "It was in the supplement doe!", "It was in the protein shake doe!" This also adds fuel to the fire regarding the theory that BBBofC were unfairly persecuting Fury to keep him from returning and taking the limelight from the golden child AJ.
          I dunno if they were unfairly prosecuting Fury, but Fury was killing UKAD.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...annual-budget/

The agency has revealed that the case against Fury and his cousin Hughie cost almost £600,000 in legal fees alone after being forced to disclose how much mainly-public money it ploughed into its botched prosecution of the pair.

The Furys accepted backdated two-year bans in December after testing positive for the steroid nandrolone in February 2015, on which they blamed eating uncastrated wild boar.

That was amid fears the case could effectively bankrupt Ukad, which has a budget of £8 million, if it lost and the boxers took legal action for loss of earnings.

It seems to me Fury made out like a gypsy king here. Fearing retaliation for the Furys, UKAD settled. The back dated 2 year ban was icing since it meant literally zero time in sanctioned hell for Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            That's not the way the world should work.

If any existing rules allowed this to happen then they should be changed to prevent it from ever happening again.
            Yeah, absolutely. I don't think it particularly matters whether the sanctioning org is informed because it ain't really their jurisdiction, but I've repeatedly said that it's absolutely wrong that the opposing fighter isn't informed and given the opportunity to withdraw without prejudice pending a full investigation.... and it ain't just UKAD that has the policy turns out the VADA regs don't require 'em to inform the opponent either. Messed up state of affairs.

The dude that got the adverse finding has the right to due process, of course, but there's no way the opponent should potentially be put in harms way if the finding comes too close to the fight for a full investigation.

I am willing to wait and see what rationale UKAD and the BBBoC have used to justify their decision, but as a general principle I can't see any justification for not keeping the opposing fighter in the loop.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-27-2019, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
              I dunno if they were unfairly prosecuting Fury, but Fury was killing UKAD.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...annual-budget/

The agency has revealed that the case against Fury and his cousin Hughie cost almost £600,000 in legal fees alone after being forced to disclose how much mainly-public money it ploughed into its botched prosecution of the pair.

The Furys accepted backdated two-year bans in December after testing positive for the steroid nandrolone in February 2015, on which they blamed eating uncastrated wild boar.

That was amid fears the case could effectively bankrupt Ukad, which has a budget of £8 million, if it lost and the boxers took legal action for loss of earnings.

It seems to me Fury made out like a gypsy king here. Fearing retaliation for the Furys, UKAD settled. The back dated 2 year ban was icing since it meant literally zero time in sanctioned hell for Fury.
              Very well put!

These are FACTS that the haters will still dispute. "He got a ban doe!", "Juicer doe!" And now the tables have turned.

The more you look into the Fury case, it becomes obvious they built up a seriously shaky case against them, then like you say, suddenly chit themselves and quickly brushed it under the carpet.

Comment

Am looking for that transcript.... Have heard about it. But can’t see it anywhere

Comment

Very well put!

These are FACTS that the haters will still dispute. "He got a ban doe!", "Juicer doe!" And now the tables have turned.

The more you look into the Fury case, it becomes obvious they built up a seriously shaky case against them, then like you say, suddenly chit themselves and quickly brushed it under the carpet.
                  Mate Fury and Fury were both drug cheats too, they lawyered up too like Whyte and UKAD didn’t have the funds to finish them off. Fact was both Fury’s were caugh with PED in their system.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    It might be a matter of the amounts found are not sufficient under Vada's anti-doping
                    Another possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Am looking for that transcript.... Have heard about it. But can’t see it anywhere
                      Go on the World Boxing News website, they have an article about it just down the page a little, which contains the video of Eddie and Dillian's convo. For some reason their address is censored on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X