Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Whyte been set up by Haymon and wbc ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Threads like this.....

Lol.
    He’s one of the mentally challenged ones along with Nell vs GGG. This is Whyte second time also. Barely beat Rivas dopped up imagine what Wilder would’ve done
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 07-25-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      It was ukada

That’s my point

Passing wbc and vada

Seems odd
      No you were WRONG and now you’re trying to play it off. If that was your point you would’ve included it in your op. Clown. Lol

Comment

Imagine actually believing this :lol:

Comment

It was ukada

That’s my point

Passing wbc and vada

Seems odd
          Could just be a timing thing. Took VADA test say on July 3rd, took the illegal PED on the 4th and then VADA tested him again on the 10th. By then it could have been out of his system.

The WBC testing is irrelevant. Fighters hardly get tested from that program. Just allows you to potentially get tested at any point of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            No I believe it was UKAD That revealed the failed test not VADA
            UKAD hasn't revealed anything, it's against their rules to do so until the fighter is is found guilty. Someone has leaked that he failed a test.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              No you were WRONG and now you’re trying to play it off. If that was your point you would’ve included it in your op. Clown. Lol
              No

I’m not wrong friend

Comment

Passed all vada and wbc tests

Then suddenly when forcing the wbc to give him the gift vs wilder

Everyone knows Whyte takes out wilder, what a surprise he suddenly gets a positive test ? It’s not a coincidence. We have seen this before in terms of the length Haymon goes to protect his own ldbc crew

I’m just asking the question, all of us are thinking it
                Boxingscene owned by CBS and they start the Whyte failed test rumour.

Comment

CBS decided that they couldn’t let Dillian Whyte be Deontay Wilder’s mandatory. So they had a reporter make something up that could easily be proven untrue in an attempt to discredit Whyte.

OR

Whyte failed a drug test and the show went on anyway.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Boxingscene owned by CBS and they start the Whyte failed test rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    CBS decided that they couldn’t let Dillian Whyte be Deontay Wilder’s mandatory. So they had a reporter make something up that could easily be proven untrue in an attempt to discredit Whyte.

OR

Whyte failed a drug test and the show went on anyway.
                    Yep. See it's the source i have a problem with, i believed it until i found out it was Hauser.

Comment

This Pulitzer Prize nominee is clearly not trustworthy.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Yep. See it's the source i have a problem with, i believed it until i found out it was Hauser.

Comment

Working...
                      X