Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-10-2013, 10:36 PM #1
batang nova

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
sapak has a reputation beyond reputesapak has a reputation beyond reputesapak has a reputation beyond reputesapak has a reputation beyond reputesapak has a reputation beyond reputesapak has a reputation beyond reputesapak has a reputation beyond reputesapak has a reputation beyond reputesapak has a reputation beyond reputesapak has a reputation beyond reputesapak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 11,987.85
salamat - Mr._Pink para sa kapwa Noypi.. - tanibanana for one of my first friends here on BS - Lorily cheers homie! - AL YANKAB*TCH have a cold one on me - jazluvr 
thanks for posting in the weed thread sir. - HUGH JASS how could i forget a drink. - HUGH JASS two great threads! - TBear for the pictures of the beautiful women you put up :fing02: - jose830 Awesome poster award - jazluvr 
I forgot about Mr. sapak when I was passing out holiday wishes - TBear festive times - TBear 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Default "TAPIA" to Premiere at LA Film Festival on Saturday

PhilBoxing.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2013

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Johnny Tapia

Curtis ô50 Centö Jackson and Lou DiBella Acquire Rights to TAPIA The Documentary Set To Premiere In Competition at The Los Angeles Film Festival

Saturday, June 15, 2013

World Champion Boxer Johnny Tapia revealed in his own words, in his final interviews just weeks before his untimely death

LOS ANGELES ľ June 10, 2013 ľ Entertainment mogul Curtis ô50 Centö Jackson and Lou DiBella have acquired the rights to TAPIA, the gripping documentary based on the life of five-time world champion boxer, Johnny Tapia. DiBellaĺs new production company, BK Blu Productions, and 50 Centĺs G-Unit Film and Television have joined to present the film, also produced by filmmaker Eddie Alcazar and Andrea Monier. The world premiere of the documentary will take place at the Los Angeles Film Festival on Saturday, June 15 at the Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE with an additional screening on Wednesday June 19.

TAPIA chronicles the personal and professional life of the boxer, beginning with his poor childhood in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The film explores the glory of his punishing ring prowess and five world titles in three weight classes, forever mired by personal demons: his mother's brutal kidnapping and murder when he was 8 years old, and his drug addiction, mental illness and near death experiences. Using first person narration from Tapia himself, archival footage, and personal photos, director Eddie Alcazar paints an intimate picture of the fighter and the man.

TAPIA follows the champĺs winding road through victories, downfalls and redemption. Director Alcazar spent many hours with Tapia filming the biopic, just weeks before the fighterĺs tragic death at age 45. Tapiaĺs last interviews now serve as the heartbeat of Alcazar's revealing documentary. In it, the soft-spoken champ opens up about his Ĺvida locaĺ and the unending pain of his motherĺs murder, which led to glory in the ring and struggle throughout his life.

Jackson, who has served as a producer and acted in a number of films including Righteous Kill, Twelve and Things Fall Apart states: ôI was drawn to the intensity of this project. His story resonated with me because like Tapia, I too lost my mother to violence and grew up with limited means. Itĺs a heartfelt story and it was important for me to get involved with bringing this to a broader audience.ö

ôIĺm thrilled to join 50 in acquiring this riveting documentary. This is not a boxing film, but a film about tragedy, triumph, demons and redemption,ö said sports promoter and entertainment entrepreneur DiBella, who has produced films such as Viva Baseball!, Love Ranch and was associate producer of The Fighter. ôJohnny gives us an honest assessment of his strengths and frailties; he reminds us of the power and resiliency of the human spirit.ö

The unique style in which the film was structured and directed distinguishes it from most documentaries. Including the use of landscape cinematography covering the majestic Albuquerque terrain, shots of Tapiaĺs own son feverishly running across a field at dusk, and dramatic use of light and music during the interviews with Tapia.

ôEvery day Johnny and I spent together, he was so excited to be telling his story and helping others.ö said Alcazar. ôJust as quickly as he entered my life, a year later he was gone. He lived his life fast and with a sense of urgency, yet I always had a feeling that he would outlive us all. Filming the last interviews of his life was a special gift and I feel very fortunate to have 50 Cent and Lou DiBella share the same vision in bringing Johnnyĺs life to the bright screen.ö

The film features Tapia in his own words and exclusive interviews with Mike Tyson, trainer Freddie Roach and Tapiaĺs wife Teresa.

TAPIA is set to world premiere as part of the Documentary Competition at the 2013 Los Angeles Film Festival on June 15 at Regal Cinema L.A. LIVE 12. The Festival, presented by the nonprofit arts organization Film Independent, takes place in downtown Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE. The June 15th screening is already sold-out. A second screening at the Festival will take place Wednesday, June 19 in Regal Cinema L.A. LIVE 14. Tickets are still available for the second screening. For more information visit [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] and access documentary competition.

TAPIA, presented by G-Unit Film and Television and BK Blu Productions, is a Synthetic Creatures Production directed by Eddie Alcazar. The film is executive produced by Curtis ô50 Centö Jackson and Lou DiBella, along with producers Andrea Monier and Eddie Alcazar, in association with Eric Drathĺs Live Star Entertainment.

Official Trailer

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
sapak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:44 PM #2
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 4614 Post(s)
TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 513,083,992.78
Total Points: 513,084,828.39
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too T sorry it's late but I was away - -jose- Who came first, the Easter Bunny or the Easter egg? - !! AI-Holmes!! congrats! - -jose- Celebrating my son's 2 goals yesterday (he's 8) has 9 for the season one more game left - -jose- HBD - siablo14 
Happy bday. Have a beer - -MEGA- Happy 4th and be lated birthday hermano! - -jose- Happy Holidays - jaded Merry Christmas - siablo14 Merry Christmas to you and family! - Dehydrator 
Merry Christmas to you too! - Talisayen Happy Christmas, TBear! - peyk-peyk Pie for Christmas desert, happy holidays! - jazluvr Merry Christmas! - -MEGA- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
:wave - -jose- Happy New Year - Chups Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - too_much 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock 
Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Mr.365 

I would to see this. I actually watched Tapia when he was very young coming up on espn.

R.I.P.

Last edited by TBear; 06-11-2013 at 12:53 AM.
TBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:48 PM #3
F*ck Subtlety

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 47,587.79
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear miss you, mike...hope all is well - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas!... - MDPopescu You speak the truth - doubletake Keep enlightening the dark ones - siablo14 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

I'm psyched for this.
▀ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:31 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Danieltapia has a reputation beyond reputeDanieltapia has a reputation beyond reputeDanieltapia has a reputation beyond reputeDanieltapia has a reputation beyond reputeDanieltapia has a reputation beyond reputeDanieltapia has a reputation beyond reputeDanieltapia has a reputation beyond reputeDanieltapia has a reputation beyond reputeDanieltapia has a reputation beyond reputeDanieltapia has a reputation beyond reputeDanieltapia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 9,468.00
Super poster - jazluvr 

Hope this is released in theaters or on dvd, I want to see it.
Danieltapia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:22 AM #5
THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
El_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 7,831.00
1st gift! - Toney Loc For your integrity - jazluvr good eatin - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc right back at you - GrandpaBernard 
Great poster - willybullet 

When Mares and Moreno fought in El Paso Tx I saw him and took a pic with him. He told me to pray for him out of the blue and I did, a week later he died
El_Forklift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:12 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 25,618.67
No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 
:lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- it's all good homie - -jose- thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- 
Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas <3 - Beercules Beterbiev - wladavit 
Enjoy Brother. - HughJass Happy New Year U - HughJass Feliz A˝o Nuevo locoton.. - !! AI-Holmes!! what's good U! long time no see :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Hepatitis C - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
When Mares and Moreno fought in El Paso Tx I saw him and took a pic with him. He told me to pray for him out of the blue and I did, a week later he died

Mares and Moreno fought in LA. Maybe you're thinking of the Chavez jr./Andy Lee fight at UTEP, or the Escalate/Roman fight at the Don Haskins center, I know Tapia was at that one.

Last edited by UTEP; 06-11-2013 at 08:17 AM.
UTEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:07 AM #7
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4883 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 38,746.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Nice. Definitely catching this.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:13 PM #8
THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER

El_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these parts
1st gift! - Toney Loc For your integrity - jazluvr good eatin - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc right back at you - GrandpaBernard 

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.P.T. View Post
Mares and Moreno fought in LA. Maybe you're thinking of the Chavez jr./Andy Lee fight at UTEP, or the Escalate/Roman fight at the Don Haskins center, I know Tapia was at that one.
Man I know what I saw I even was at the press conference...
Old 06-11-2013, 02:16 PM #9
F*ck Subtlety

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 47,587.79
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear miss you, mike...hope all is well - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas!... - MDPopescu You speak the truth - doubletake Keep enlightening the dark ones - siablo14 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
You killed him, bro.
▀ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:30 PM #10
THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
You killed him, bro.
Maaaan dont say that kind of Sheeeet he was a good dude but a very tormented soul....

Share This With Friends

Tags
"tapia", festival, film, premiere, saturday