Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday RAP.... I’m old, so what.... I spits crazy chit up in here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    5150 tis a design nation... cops use to say a guy is crazy.. then they shoot center mass... if you know what shooting centermass means.. we can talk more..if not..no problem..

i am a guy.. who is not a nice guy...who a lot of guys on this forum know..... i am not a nice guy.....

pretty boy beercules..... i love that puto... he is my boy.
    Yeah it means shots to the chest (center of mass) im guessing bro? I cant stand prettyboy the ugly ginger kunt. But Beercules is cool man.

Comment

Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
      Yeah it means shots to the chest (center of mass) im guessing bro? I cant stand prettyboy the ugly ginger kunt. But Beercules is cool man.
      beercules is my boy.... i love him.... he is pretty ... he is tall, looks good in uniform... shoots an m4... not my choice. but a decent toy..

i like my hk... it kicks up dust...

i probably would have been beating to death if i joined the marine corps.. my buddies tell me... that Drill Instructors .. if i beat up one, would team up and beat the chit outta me.. he said,.. they would enjoy making an example of me.

my buddy steve...tells me.... they would f me up..
      i am mad at beer for not contacting a fellow new jersy girl, who is also a latina..her she is puerta rican.

probably lives down the street... to be clear.... I never been to NJ... NY... so i am not able to accurately estimate distances. beer knows.. he is always welcome here.

Comment

Working...
      X