No announcement yet.

WCW or WWF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCW or WWF

during the 90s wrestling was a huge sport and the 2 biggest companies were WWF,WCW so which did you like the most

WWF

Undertaker,Shawn Micheals,Steve Austin,HHH,The Rock,Kane,Mankind,Owen Hart,Shamrock,Big Show,Big Bossman

WCW

Hulk Hogan,Goldberg,Sting,Bret Hart,Scott Steiner,Scott Hall,Ric Flair,Booker T, DDP,
    WCW
    23.53%
    WWF
    76.47%
    Last edited by PATO 1; 07-09-2006, 09:20 AM.

I started watching WWF in 1998 and preferred it to WCW. I worked an overnight job and we'd go in at like 1 AM and that was enough time for people to have watched both Nitro and RAW that night. I remember ordering Halloween Havoc from WCW and liking the NWO concept and some of their wrestlers, but it was the WWF Attitude that initially impressed me. Until I started watching ECW tapes from 1995-2000 and realized most of what appealed to me was ripped off and watered down, at least in-ring and in promos...

Comment

wwf easily. dx and the rock plus stone cold? thats all u need there

Comment

I would watch Nitro for a hour till Raw came on. I liked watching Nitro but Raw was the show for me. It was all about the feud between Stone Cold and Vinnie Mac. I almost pissed my pants when Austin back handed Vince's grapefruits LOL. I still love wrestling but it's definitely not the same.

WCW was cool to watch with nWo. When Hollywood Hogan came out with that stupid looking toupee and entering the ring playing guitar with his belt, was classic. Scott hall and Kevin Nash were awesome. Goldberg in his prime was Dominating, WCW had some good story lines but it got old quick.

Comment

i didnt like any of DX other than HBK and HHH .I was big fan of Amed Johnson Ron Simmons and the Rock but other then that ididnt care for WWF at that time . WCW was great maybe the best wrestling ever at the time they also had an AMAZING roster which IMO was the best ever .Over all it's a tie or maybe 80's WWF over all but for that short time WCW was the best around.

Comment

The nWo was the only thing that kept the WCW from going out of business earlier than it did.

Everything the WWF did was better. DX, Stone Cold vs the boss, Kane, the Undertaker, the Rock. Even their older stuff was better. Ultimate Warrior, Brett Hart, Shawn Michaels, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito Fan 83
              The nWo was the only thing that kept the WCW from going out of business earlier than it did.

Everything the WWF did was better. DX, Stone Cold vs the boss, Kane, the Undertaker, the Rock. Even their older stuff was better. Ultimate Warrior, Brett Hart, Shawn Michaels, etc.
              WCW was poorly managed and should have run WWF out in the mid to late 1990s with their budget and roster

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
                during the 90s wrestling was a huge sport and the 2 biggest companies were WWF,WCW so which did you like the most

WWF

Undertaker,Shawn Micheals,Steve Austin,HHH,The Rock,Kane,Mankind,Owen Hart,Shamrock,Big Show,Big Bossman

WCW

Hulk Hogan,Goldberg,Sting,Bret Hart,Scott Steiner,Scott Hall,Ric Flair,Booker T, DDP,
                I know them from the WWF, so WCW aint **** really.

But wen i used to watch it, back in the early 90's, WCW wasnt popular here in the UK at all.

Comment

yeah bobby but i gotta admit i take wcw mid 90's over wwf mid 90's say from 95 to 97 but 1998 was a huge year for wwf

Comment

when Hogan went to WCW and they had Piper,Flair,Hart,Macho Man,Nash,Hall,etc..WCW was far superior but as Niels stated they were pooprly managed.

I loved wraslin but havent watched much since McMahon bought everything out. It has become very tedious and unwatchable.

Comment

Working...
                    X