No announcement yet.

Have to give the Brits credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to give the Brits credit

Their fighters are generally **** but they do know how to put on a show , I hate to say it but Europe is the new Vegas every major fight should be held in Europe.
    The atmosphere was lit and they support their boxers, maybe boxing is not dead in Murica but it's definitely on life support

We run boxing now

Comment

this been known for years.

Comment

It's cause they're all alcoholics. Everything's more fun when you're drunk. I would cheer for Ricky burns if I had a fifth of jack in me too

Comment

Put together decent fights and people will show up.

England, USA. Doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Their fighters are generally **** but they do know how to put on a show , I hate to say it but Europe is the new Vegas every major fight should be held in Europe.
            The atmosphere was lit and they support their boxers, maybe boxing is not dead in Murica but it's definitely on life support
            Joined NSB the same year I did but comes with a casual fan ass post lol....generally ****? Brits have a rich history and have tons of champions in history lol.....my goodness.

Comment

Was there tonight & the atmosphere was ok, nothing compared to a football match.

Comment

the muslim will ruin it by putting bomb in many events

Comment

America is full of third world **** heads, so we will never support our fighters like they do.

Comment

I just watched the local news here in Canada. During the sports segment they showed some clips of the AJ-WK fight.....We RARELY ever get boxing news coverage on TV. The only recent fights that I've seen coverage is when Khan and Pacquiao were supposed to fight, Pacquiao vs Mayweather and when Tyson Fury beat Klitschko 2 years ago. It's great to see boxing in the mainstream sports news....Basketball, hockey, baseball and football don't really capture my interest.

This fight has been great for the boxing world. AJ is getting credit over here and Wlad deserves credit for the effort he displayed and his years of being a GREAT champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X