Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Get To the Bottom of this: Why Don't You Want To See Ward vs GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Get To the Bottom of this: Why Don't You Want To See Ward vs GGG?

Andre Ward vs Gennady Golovkin is BETTER than Mayweather Pacquiao. Yeah I said it. May/Pac was casual fan, media BS hype. If you study the style clash, you would realize that Floyd was all wrong for Pac from day one. Pac doesn't even commit to his jab. Rule #1 in solving the May Vinci code is to posses a strong, accurate jab.

Ward vs GGG on the other hand? Is the best matchup between p4p fighters since Chavez vs Whitaker. It doesn't get better than this. It's the best fight that can be made in boxing right now.

Since that is the case, why are people so against this? Do you not want to see the best fighters in the world battle for the #1 spot?
    Ward is too good and GGG might lose?
    4.88%
    Ward is too big and little G can't compete at 168?
    7.32%
    I love GGG and Care about his financial well being
    0.00%
    The Evil Ward is a Mean Bully and Should Leave my GGG alone
    2.44%
    I am a boxing fan. Let's get it signed and sealed
    85.37%

GGG is too small and unproven at this point in my eyes. Much rather see Kovalev vs Ward @ 175.

Comment

i am from kahzakninstan and i dont want to see my fellow brother fight ward because im afraid he might lose

Comment

i'm a GGG fan but dont lump me in with that crowd...i'd gladly pay to watch a fight with Ward at 168...that would be a great scrap

if GGG carries his power up one division, then Ward would have his hands full

Comment

and on that same token, i dont see too many Ward fans clamoring for a fight vs Kovalev

Comment

I do want to see it, but Ward Kovalev is a much more realistic fight right now.

Ward just fought at LHW against Smith. Yes I know Gennadys trainer said anyone at 168 (which I always thought was stupid when Gennady said he wanted to unify MW)

Gennady has a unification fight coming up, then the Cotto Canelo winner after as the WBC has said.

Comment

Why not Kova Ward???

"I don't want to see brotha Ward get beat by that racist ass Russian muthafkka" - Mustafa PBP

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                and on that same token, i dont see too many Ward fans clamoring for a fight vs Kovalev
                I've seen like 2 of the 5 fans say they would like to see him fight Sergey, they also tend to over look Ward just fought at LHW.

Oh well.

Moving up after the Super Six doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I've seen like 2 of the 5 fans say they would like to see him fight Sergey, they also tend to over look Ward just fought at LHW.

Oh well.

yea, Kovalev is much closer and easier to make IMO...i honestly think Ward gets lit up in that one...GGG-Ward, there would be a couple of question marks: 1. how does Ward look getting back down to 168 and 2. like i stated earlier, does GGG carry that pop at SMW

lots of intrigue...i'd love for it to happen

Comment

I don't want to watch Ward fight, period. He's incredibly boring and spoils every fight. Call him the greatest ever, I don't care, I don't want to see him.

Comment

Working...
                    X