Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is more important education or travelling?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you make up your mind on which on option?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Or was it just a load of bollocks?.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I choice education. Thankfully it is only 1 weekend a month, so I can travel too.

It was the right decision and everything is going great!

Thanks for asking

Comment

you are 27 & the years fly by faster. I'd say get the promotion on that great job then once you are established in your career you will have opportunities to travel anyway with your future earnings...

Comment

A three year masters course turned into one weekend a month? This **** needs to be banned just for being an annoying liar.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              A three year masters course turned into one weekend a month? This **** needs to be banned just for being an annoying liar.
              Man get off my d*ck seriously. Stalking every ****in post I make,
              You're clearly a ****in idiot who has never studied a day in his life.

An executive MBA is a 3 year course, 1 weekend a month - 9 months a year.

Comment

It's all up to that person himself / herself.

We all live only once here in this planet. We have this one life to live and thats it.

You can travel and see amazing things, experience fantastic moments and meet great people. It can be even life changing to some.

And some can travel, yet get nothing from it.

Some can study and use those studies to improve himself or herself a lot and use it to get a good job which will improve life in many ways. Some others will not gain that much from the education too, so its complicated issue

I dont believe there is only one answer for this. Each to its own, what works for the other one, may not work for the other

Comment

Working...
                X