No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley says he's suspicious of Juan Manuel Marquez and PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Bradley need to STFU if he ain't got proof. Marquez hired Memo strictly to do conditioning work only, none of that undetectable peds stuff. If Marquez wanted peds he would have hired somebody else.
    No, memo is exactly the guy he would have hired...

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    They are being OST tested , just be ready Tim and think about winning the fight not whats out of your control .
    The same testing that was memo's bread and butter on passing? How comforting.

I mean really, what a joke. Might as well do away with the testing completely and just go on the honor system.

Comment

It's suspicious that Marquez turned down VADA testing, which is much more credible than USADA, but at the end of the day PEDs don't make you more skilled and they don't make you hit harder.

Comment

PEDs or not Marquez's legs are slowing. He's got old knees. His legs showed their age in the last Pacquiao fight.

Having said that I think Provodnikov took something out of Bradley in their war. The last time I saw someone suffer a concussion in the first round and continue taking hard shots for twelve rounds was the Trinidad-Vargas fight. Vargas' punch resistance was never the same. Its proven that the more concussions one suffers the easier it is to suffer another one.

I'm still having trouble picking a winner, but I'll be watching for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          It's suspicious that Marquez turned down VADA testing, which is much more credible than USADA, but at the end of the day PEDs don't make you more skilled and they don't make you hit harder.
          PED's help you train more hence making it possible to improve skills.

JMM is definetely suspect. WAR TIM!

Comment

Is it just me or is bradley starting to sound a littel punchdrunk ?

That provodnikov fight was ****ing brutal, it was a none stop knockout for 12 rounds

Comment

Working...
            X