Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who got the best shot against Mayweather? > Khan, Bradley, Peterson, Brook, Berto..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who got the best shot against Mayweather? > Khan, Bradley, Peterson, Brook, Berto..?

Who got the best shot against Mayweather outta the list.. which one of those would be the most difficult match up for money at welterweight?

Amir Khan
    Andre Berto
    Kell Brook
    Timothy Bradley
    Mike Jones
    Lamont Peterson
    Miguel Cotto
    Amir Khan
    21.69%
    Andre Berto
    6.02%
    Kell Brook
    6.02%
    Timothy Bradley
    25.30%
    Mike Jones
    1.20%
    Lamont Peterson
    2.41%
    Miguel Cotto
    37.35%

they all have about an equal amount of chance. bradley and cott id put at 25% the others id say 10% at thoe highest.

Comment

Cotto and Berto 5%, the rest 1%

Comment

Ortiz stood way more of a chance than any of those guys...I voted for Bradley just because he can make adjustments throughout a fight.

Comment

They all have 0% chance. Floyd is unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
            Who got the best shot against Mayweather outta the list.. which one of those would be the most difficult match up for money at welterweight?

Amir Khan
            Andre Berto
            Kell Brook
            Timothy Bradley
            Mike Jones
            Lamont Peterson
            Miguel Cotto
            Khan...he is longer, twice as fast, and throws allot of punches...Floyd wont have a slick defensive fight against him...it will be an ugly fight with Floyd getting hit a few times...I cant even imagine Floyd moving and rolling his body fast enough to avoid his punches...please dont reply to me because I know Yall gonna have fits...styles make fights..and btw I HATE khan..and Love Mayweather..lol

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Khan...he is longer, twice as fast, and throws allot of punches...Floyd wont have a slick defensive fight against him...it will be an ugly fight with Floyd getting hit a few times...I cant even imagine Floyd moving and rolling his body fast enough to avoid his punches...please dont reply to me because I know Yall gonna have fits...styles make fights..and btw I HATE khan..and Love Mayweather..lol
              khan doesnt win a round against floyd.

Comment

Khan was getting bullied inside by Peterson, he's got no chance.

Miguel has about a 15% chance, the rest have 0%.

Comment

Khan got more votes than Cotto and Berto? LMAO i see the Peterson debacle wasn't enough to kill the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Khan got more votes than Cotto and Berto? LMAO i see the Peterson debacle wasn't enough to kill the hype.
                    Cotto is shot and Berto is *****

Comment

Working...
                    X