Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there a rematch clause and why does Ortiz have to wear Grant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there a rematch clause and why does Ortiz have to wear Grant?

Just asking of course.

why not??????????? manny even made jmm have a rematch clause if he wins..klits make you fight the other 1 plus them again if you win ...........**** happens in the sport of boxing...far as the gloves,hes fighting a power puncher..why not choose the gloves if you can

Comment

Man I completely understand where you're coming from... but when Floyd crushes Ortiz tomorrow night I don't want any of these pathetic cowards claming because he didn't have the right gloves on.

That's why i'm asking about the rematch clause... Floyd will win, which is why i'm clueless that he requested one.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
        Man I completely understand where you're coming from... but when Floyd crushes Ortiz tomorrow night I don't want any of these pathetic cowards claming because he didn't have the right gloves on.

That's why i'm asking about the rematch clause... Floyd will win, which is why i'm clueless that he requested one.
        **** happens man..2 pros enter the ring nothing is 4 certain until its over...he could turn a ankle,break a hand,thumb to the eye.anything

Comment

damn id ******** that 7 days a week

Comment

The difference between Pac and the Klits having a rematch clause is that they are both Champions. Floyd doesn't have **** about his waist.

If anyone should have a rematch clause in this fight it should be Ortiz.

And the Gloves are straight up bull**** by floyd cuz he knows that if Shane would've worn Reyes gloves he would've gotten KTFO and same with Ortiz.

Comment

Cuz Reyes gloves are KO gloves....

Comment

Originally posted by check_hooks View Post
                the difference between pac and the klits having a rematch clause is that they are both champions. Floyd doesn't have **** about his waist.

If anyone should have a rematch clause in this fight it should be ortiz.

And the gloves are straight up bull**** by floyd cuz he knows that if shane would've worn reyes gloves he would've gotten ktfo and same with ortiz.
                do you ever get tired of hating man...and floyd has the best title at ww.he's the lineal champion

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                  Cuz Reyes gloves are KO gloves....
                  no such thing as ko gloves you moron......it's about the size of the gloves not the brand.

wow this site have went to the turds............
                  Last edited by americanbot; 09-17-2011, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    **** happens man..2 pros enter the ring nothing is 4 certain until its over...he could turn a ankle,break a hand,thumb to the eye.anything
                    your boy dont have the same thought he scared as ****. ****ing *****. this aint a women you gonna fight, man up and fight **** all the extras you always do to try and get the edge. You just a wannabe oscar de la hoya when it comes to this biz and guess what oscar did it with class something this ****er has no idea or can even comprehend how to do.

PS> I wonder if that the same choke he gave his ex before he kicked her, Black people I love you but your representive's are ****. Pfffffft have pride.

without 500 years of slavery you will be at best a track star thank the white men for making you guys these athlete people you are lol. pffffffffffffttttttttt. history is funny

people take pride in funny things.

Comment

Working...
                    X