No announcement yet.

Man i will **** you up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man i will **** you up

Dont no 1 want none of this,im the man,imma run this country one day and have sparring sessions on the white houses front lawn,id invite any ruler from any country and beat the hell out of them,i got bricks for fist,the country needs a man like me to run it.imagine me at a press conferance full of kush addressing the nation and daring a reporter or anyone to get wrong....the white house would be the ma****ing spot

No offense, but I would beat the shit out of you Larry. And not even like a compassionate beating, but one of those you give a girl when she is acting like a byatch.

Comment

We need to scrap on camera larry and show people whats up,afterwards we will drink beer and have fun like friends do.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        No offense, but I would beat the shit out of you Larry. And not even like a compassionate beating, but one of those you give a girl when she is acting like a byatch.
        lol you cant beat me,never,not even in you dreams son.id beat you down then crip walk around your unconscious naked body before i make you mine

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          We need to scrap on camera larry and show people whats up,afterwards we will drink beer and have fun like friends do.
          We can do that man,id pour my blood into my beer just to spice it up...who wants some of larry???

Comment

i will abraham lincoln your ass , potus.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
              Post a pic ive seen larry.send me a pm i will never leak it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i will abraham lincoln your ass , potus.
                never made love to a fat man...you could be my 1stcan you make it clap?

Comment

Larry do you enjoy being hit,do you like the look of your own blood,i know i do,nothing better then seeing your own blood to release all you have.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Larry do you enjoy being hit,do you like the look of your own blood,i know i do,nothing better then seeing your own blood to release all you have.
                    pain doesnt hurt,it gives me a hard on

Comment

Working...
                    X