No announcement yet.

Why can't Mosley jab?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't Mosley jab?

Okay saying that he can't jab is incorrect, he's trained in the sport for a number of years so he should be capable of throwing one, wouldn't be on a high level but it would at least resemble a jab.

Why on God's green earth does he throw that flick? I can understand him flicking or pawing the jab if he is setting up a big shot but when the big punches don't follow it, why?

It's embarrassing and horrible to look at.

mosley is finished man he got a nice pay day and a nice piece of a$$ let him rest, and yes that jab is horrible... for years his warrior style caried him, once it left this is what u have

Comment

Well he used to be fleet of foot and hand, and didn't need to jab, with those quick powerful hands.

Kinda like a lesser version of prime Roy, who could fly at you with a power punch.

Comment

His jab has always been useless. He just can't seem to put his shoulder and upper body into it like he does with his hooks and over hand rights. Guess he could just never get the technique down right

Comment

Jab is a jab.

Comment

depends on his opponent. If he fights you, his jab will look GOOOOOD

Comment

I have to cosign 1believer, throughout his career he never threw that jab with authority and seems like he never could put his body into it

Comment

Cuz he's ****in old! I'm tired of hearing ppl ***** about mosley's performance. He's old/finished. Never had a chance. A younger mosley woulda destroyed PAC and may on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  Cuz he's ****in old! I'm tired of hearing ppl ***** about mosley's performance. He's old/finished. Never had a chance. A younger mosley woulda destroyed PAC and may on the same night.
                  I have heard of fighters losing stamina, speed, and reflexes due to age but a jab? Get the **** out of here with that ****.

Shane has always used a horrible jab, his fight yesterday wasn't necessary for me to make this thread.

Comment

His jab has always just been used to distracted his opponents to whats coming next.

Comment

Working...
                    X