David Haye would knock the **** outta Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
    I'll say it again.

Haye is a gutless glass chinned fraud who pussied out of two fights with the Klitschkos. Haye has a weak resume, hasn't done jack **** at HW.

Either Klitschko easily destroys Haye.

END OF THREAD.

Now fuck off.
    Yet another copy and paste job.

Do you actually watch any other weight divisions other than HW?

In fact, do you actually watch any fights other than Klitschko fights?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      David Haye is a ***** and would have a 10 percent chance against Wlad which would only work if he lands a bomb, and would have a 0 percent chance against Vitali who would make him his girlfriend. Translation: both of them knock his punk ass out. Arreola and Chambers are both better than Haye by the way.
      chambers and arreolla are both unatheletic bums, mark my words haye would put up a much better fight than both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
        you make it seem like i occasionally choose wlad to lose against these guys
        i never said he'd lose to any of them
        but im tellin you now, haye would stop him under 6
        I dont read your posts; this is, I think the first I ever noticed you on this forum and only because of the gibberish you posted, so I would not know what were your other opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
          I'll say it again.

Haye is a gutless glass chinned fraud who pussied out of two fights with the Klitschkos. Haye has a weak resume, hasn't done jack **** at HW.

Either Klitschko easily destroys Haye.

END OF THREAD.

Now fuck off.
          Listen you little ****, its common knowledge that Haye wanted to fight for money and not for f.uck all(professional boxing remember?). You want to talk about f.a.ggot ass cowardice,then lets talk about the 'keep fighting us until one of us beats you' contract that the brothers Klit wanted him to sign.

F.uck off you spastic,spunk chugging ****.

Comment

He'll fuk Haye worse than Hayden

Vlad the Impaler by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
              Yet another copy and paste job.

Do you actually watch any other weight divisions other than HW?

In fact, do you actually watch any fights other than Klitschko fights?
              Short answer - No. He PM's Tunney and asks him what to type, Tunney replies and the he posts it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Crust View Post
                Listen you little ****, its common knowledge that Haye wanted to fight for money and not for f.uck all(professional boxing remember?). You want to talk about f.a.ggot ass cowardice,then lets talk about the 'keep fighting us until one of us beats you' contract that the brothers Klit wanted him to sign.

F.uck off you spastic,spunk chugging ****.
                He had the chance to fight the 2 best HW's in the division which is what he claimed he wanted and a rematch clause vs the reigning champ is standard.

Instead he chose to sign with King and fight Valuev, Ruiz, Chagaev/Meehan ensuring that he won't fight a meaningfull fight till 2011 at the earliest. Delusional much?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  I dont read your posts; this is, I think the first I ever noticed you on this forum and only because of the gibberish you posted, so I would not know what were your other opinions.
                  Eloquently put.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                    So what part of the former Soviet Union are you from? Your English is great!
                    I was born in Ukraine, moved to Vancouver, Canada when I was a very young kid. I'm Half Ukrainian/Half Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      He had the chance to fight the 2 best HW's in the division which is what he claimed he wanted and a rematch clause vs the reigning champ is standard.

Instead he chose to sign with King and fight Valuev, Ruiz, Chagaev/Meehan ensuring that he won't fight a meaningfull fight till 2011 at the earliest. Delusional much?
                      Nah, Setantas collapse led to the first fight being cancelled,and Vitali tried bending him over during negotiations for their fight. They should fight,and I aint saying that Haye beats Wlad,but he will at least try,which cannot be said about that shower of **** Chambers.

Comment

Working...
                      X