Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Not a Mayweather or Pac Fan but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not a Mayweather or Pac Fan but...

I woke up today and out of nowhere I started thinking of a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight, and without too much thought, I had Mayweather winning an easy fight and even knocking Pac out. I'm now convinced that if the fight is on, my money is going on Mayweather. That is of course going to be after Cotto destroys Pacquiao, but that's beside the point. Anyway, just my early morning thoughts.

Mayweather would beat Pac quite easily IMO. Skills wise, there's no contest IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianfloyd View Post
      I woke up today and out of nowhere I started thinking of a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight, and without too much thought, I had Mayweather winning an easy fight and even knocking Pac out. I'm now convinced that if the fight is on, my money is going on Mayweather. That is of course going to be after Cotto destroys Pacquiao, but that's beside the point. Anyway, just my early morning thoughts.
      and after you dreamed that pretty gay floyd beat pac, you jizzed in your pants...

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        Mayweather would beat Pac quite easily IMO. Skills wise, there's no contest IMO.
        Very true and I believe that reality make Pac vs JMM III, that much more appealing to Top Rank & The Roach. It would be ashame after Manny's reached such heights of popularity to watch him get dismantled {The way JMM did} by Floyd Mayweather.

I may not agree with all the **** Floyd does outside of the ring - but in the ring you definately need your A+ game to even keep up with him.

Comment

Sad to say, but Mayweather beats Pac by dec in a boring fight.

Comment

pac kos floyd easily.........

Comment

Good to see posters here with some common sense.

Comment

Pac would win

Comment

someone with knowledge i hate floyd but he beats pac

cotto/pac 50/50 im rooting for cotto

Comment

LOL. I have no problems if you see the pac-pbf as an easy fight for pbf. Or Cotto might destroy Pac. I do have doubts that you are a mayweather fan/stan and most probably dislike pac... IMO, you should change the title of your thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X