No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn fears that Deontay Wilder Will Reject Offer Of Dillian Whyte Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Show me the part where Stiverne agreed or he is saying anything~. I also haven't seen the WBC say anything either officially.

Point the source for that out please.
    The WBC clearly isn't going to go public with an official statement if they haven't gotten Stiverne's okay yet. But Hearn/Sulaiman hooking up recently is well documented.

The point here is, it doesn't even look like Stiverne will need to be asked, because Wilder has put the kobosh on it straight away - and as plenty of people have pointed out here, it's ridiculous.

You've got a bloke who's been sitting on the WBC belt for years, being presented an opportunity to pursue an opponent who is a step up from the mandatory who he has already beaten, for a payday 3 times as much as he's made previously - and Wilder says no, then proceeds to call out someone who HE KNOWS already has contractual obligations elsewhere.

It's the casuals and cronies who defend him that are the worst. Doesn't stop them from frothing at the mouth and wetting their seats over Wilder's bogus callouts though.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      The WBC clearly isn't going to go public with an official statement if they haven't gotten Stiverne's okay yet. But Hearn/Sulaiman hooking up recently is well documented.

The point here is, it doesn't even look like Stiverne will need to be asked, because Wilder has put the kobosh on it straight away - and as plenty of people have pointed out here, it's ridiculous.

You've got a bloke who's been sitting on the WBC belt for years, being presented an opportunity to pursue an opponent who is a step up from the mandatory who he has already beaten, for a payday 3 times as much as he's made previously - and Wilder says no, then proceeds to call out someone who HE KNOWS already has contractual obligations elsewhere.

It's the casuals and cronies who defend him that are the worst. Doesn't stop them from frothing at the mouth and wetting their seats over Wilder's bogus callouts though.
      Suiliman and Hearn hooking up means nothing, is that the evidence of the WBC being ok because that is not a signal that is just window dressing. I don't like the Sitverne fight at all it is just a reality that will need to go down sooner or later. Putting it off for Whyte is to me pointless though because he doesn't need Whyte to get Joshua and the Joshua fight is probably a year and a bit away from being the right time. So if Whyte is the best guy to fight Wilder let him fight a guy like Washington or Duhaupus I don't think he could even get past those guys but if he can beat those guys or someone like them then sure he may be worth Wilder's time while he waits for Joshua to go down.

I don't give a rats ass about call outs because words are cheap and all I see are words from Hearn not real action on making something occur just window dressing to promote his guys. which fair enough to him that is his job, but people carrying water for him hanging on his words are just like the people you say are the worst.
      Last edited by The Gambler1981; 06-22-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Hearns just likes to hear himself talk and Joshua fans are becoming the new Golovkin fans the way they ride their man crushes d.ick they're also quick to jump on Hearns d.ick and parrot what ever he says even when it's ******ed and ridiculous.

Wilders been calling out Joshua since he got his strap ( Why hasn't Hearn even tried to make it ? ) in fact he's been calling out the big 3 since he got his strap . Why is HEARN trying to throw Whyte in there who's a no body ( because he's trying to get all the power in the HW division without risking anything in return )

I'm actually amazed that Joshua d.ick riders are this stupid and just mimick Hearn and have convinced them selves that Whyte is a acceptable fight and Wilder would avoid this nobody because he's scared.

Hearn knows that Whyte most likely gets beat down but even if there's a 10% chance that Whyte wins more like 15% if the fights in the UK . That's a 10-15% chance Hearns gets to controll the HW division while not having to risk Joshua his A-1 Stallion plus he'll get to make a sh.it load of $ of Wilders name in a UK PPV. Fans should want Wilder/Joshua ( which will happen in the next year or so if neither loses) not some no name crumb. and not fall for Hearns f.uckery

I'm a Wilder & Joshua fan but let's be realistic Wikder/AJ could go either way. Wilders technique is sh.it but if Wilder lands one of those Hiroshima Atom bombs on Joshua he's not recovering from that. Those punches are in a different league from Whyte and Klitchko both of whom stunned Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          How'd that Joshua fight work out? Oh yeah I forgot you British fans and your partial credit. Besides Wilder is looking for big fights. Wilder has been calling out AJ since he won the title from Martin. Why aren't we talking about that fight? Who gives a **** if Whyte wants to fight Wilder. And for the record I don't think Chisora is better than Washington or Stiverne.
          Don't fool yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Hearns just likes to hear himself talk and Joshua fans are becoming the new Golovkin fans the way they ride their man crushes d.ick they're also quick to jump on Hearns d.ick and parrot what ever he says even when it's ******ed and ridiculous.

Wilders been calling out Joshua since he got his strap ( Why hasn't Hearn even tried to make it ? ) in fact he's been calling out the big 3 since he got his strap . Why is HEARN trying to throw Whyte in there who's a no body ( because he's trying to get all the power in the HW division without risking anything in return )

I'm actually amazed that Joshua d.ick riders are this stupid and just mimick Hearn and have convinced them selves that Whyte is a acceptable fight and Wilder would avoid this nobody because he's scared.

Hearn knows that Whyte most likely gets beat down but even if there's a 10% chance that Whyte wins more like 15% if the fights in the UK . That's a 10-15% chance Hearns gets to controll the HW division while not having to risk Joshua his A-1 Stallion plus he'll get to make a sh.it load of $ of Wilders name in a UK PPV. Fans should want Wilder/Joshua ( which will happen in the next year or so if neither loses) not some no name crumb. and not fall for Hearns f.uckery

I'm a Wilder & Joshua fan but let's be realistic Wikder/AJ could go either way. Wilders technique is sh.it but if Wilder lands one of those Hiroshima Atom bombs on Joshua he's not recovering from that. Those punches are in a different league from Whyte and Klitchko both of whom stunned Joshua
            So than why is Wilder averaging 8 rnd fights since stepping up competition with Stivern and AS Champion (against guys that wouldn't last 3 rnds with Joshua )?

Why did Joshua take several Klitchko DIRECT punches while Wilder was stunned by one Molina punch?

How would Joshua be able to fight Wilder when he hasnt even been Champion a year yet and Wilder between the Povetkin fiasco and Joshua himself going after BIGGER TOP guys like Klitchko in under 19 fights ?

You guys need to stop doing drugs .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-23-2017, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Don't fool yourself.
              Wilder did everything possible to make the Parker fight. Arum blocked it.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                Wilder did everything possible to make the Parker fight. Arum blocked it.
                Parker has a mandatory. no one blocked anything.

Wilder simply doesn't want to fight any dangerous fights. The guy's record proves it.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Parker has a mandatory. no one blocked anything.
                  Wilder offered to fight Parker ASAP when Parker's mandatory suffered an injury.

Unification trumps mandatory anyway.

You know nothing about the situation. I am not guessing Arum blocked the fight. I know it as a fact. Arum needed a piece of the heavyweight title to enhance his stable and help him secure the hedge fund money.

Wilder simply doesn't want to fight any dangerous fights.
                  Then why did he fly to Moscow to face Povetkin?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    So than why is Wilder averaging 8 rnd fights since stepping up competition with Stivern and AS Champion (against guys that wouldn't last 3 rnds with Joshua )?

Why did Joshua take several Klitchko DIRECT punches while Wilder was stunned by one Molina punch?

How would Joshua be able to fight Wilder when he hasnt even been Champion a year yet and Wilder between the Povetkin fiasco and Joshua himself going after BIGGER TOP guys like Klitchko in under 19 fights ?

You guys need to stop doing drugs .
                    I wish I was on drugs when replying to you Joshua f.ucktards

So now were going to pretend like Klitchko and Whyte didn't have Joshua stunned. Come on man. Keep believing that Joshua can't be hurt and can dodge bullets and catch unicorns, it's ok to admit your hero is human but whatever helps you sleep

Leta pretend like Wilder hasn't said he'd be down to fight AJ as soon as he got his strap. But he was too busy fighting Molina, Brazeale and Klitchko there was no time at all nothing could have happend in the year plus since Joshua got his strap. Sure buds. I wish HEARN was as confident as you because he'd try to get that strap and risk his #1 Money earner if that was the case

I know you got the Josua poster up in your room but tone it down a couple notches.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                      Wilder offered to fight Parker ASAP when Parker's mandatory suffered an injury.

Unification trumps mandatory anyway.

You know nothing about the situation. I am not guessing Arum blocked the fight. I know it as a fact. Arum needed a piece of the heavyweight title to enhance his stable and help him secure the hedge fund money.

Then why did he fly to Moscow to face Povetkin?
                      You must be an imbecile. They had a fight scheduled with Hughie - Do you think they'll jump into a fight with Wilder on two weeks notice when the WBO still enforce their mandatory?

Comment

Working...
                      X