Any of you guys ever bang a stripper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    I've been meaning to reply to this ^^^

Hell's yeah I know Foxes I spent half my Burger king check there every Friday lol

Funny story, I used to live next door to this girl in Clifton from 6 grade till I graduated high school her parents was mad strict and didn't let her hang out outside with us and roller skate up and down the block lol anyways after i graduated i went to foxes one night and she was there stripping lmao funny as hell, she sat with me on her brake and we started talking about old times as i played with her nipples

Comment

So we ordered strippers from https://www.hotraleighstrippers.com not thinking much of it and turns out these private strip shows are way better than any strip club I have ever been to! I was pleasantly surprised and so were my close friends. I will have to give it a few more attempts but if all goes well I might have to say bye bye to the gentlemen's clubs and start saying hello to party stripper delivery services! Wonderful experience nonetheless, and we definitely highly recommend trying this if you have never before. Thanks for reading.
      Last edited by Richlock; 05-28-2020, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Yes, but if you pay a stripper to strip but then you bang her. Then she’s a hooker pretending to be a stripper.

Mind Phuckk

Comment

I did 4 yrs in the Army, 2 yrs overseas, & worked as a barker at a couple strip joints on Broadway, so yea, a couple of em. All I can say is unless they're straight Ho-ing using the dancer gig as a cover, they're just like the regular azz biatches from 'round the way, just with a lot more baggage.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            And not some girl you were dating who happened to be a stripper.

As in, you went to the Titty Bar, and ended up banging a stripper?

Or maybe some head?

:boobies: :*******:
            Does it count if you married, had two kids, and are watching one right now with a towel on her head giving me her "Honeydo (Honey do this do that today please) List?

The wildest ones, when they settle down? are the best...same principle as guys needing to sow their oats I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bridgeman
              You need to have fun stripping.

I've always liked the sense of playfulness that goes with teasing and sexuality. When I was twelve, I wanted to be a burlesque dancer, which is very erotic. Before that, I began with ballet when I was three years old; later on, it was jazz and hip-hop, then standard and Latin American dancing as well as belly dancing. I've been dancing all my life. I was always attuned with my body and watched myself in the mirror when I danced. That created self-confidence, for one thing, and I can move really well as a result. I have formal training as a musical performer, but I think that's an exception. I've yet to meet another stripper who has also trained as a dancer.

Not long after I started stripping, I got together with my boyfriend. I stopped soon after that. He didn't like it, of course, and I always had the feeling I was cheating on him. At some point, stripping stopped being fun. And if it isn't fun for you, and you give off that vibe, you won't earn any money either. Many other people are really good at separating their work and their private life though. Perhaps I'm just too young to manage that. My relationship is falling apart at the moment though, so I'm thinking of starting stripping again abroad.
              Your post highlights the diversity in that community. I was a little different in that my wife and I made the decision regarding her stripping while I waited tables, bartended. We were able to pay for graduate school and have a fun time in San Francisco instead of struggling. I guess we were also sexual libertines technically speaking lol.

We stopped when we were getting ready to have kids. It just was not a problem with us. In that community are more than a few kinds of individuals. There are some women who are actually dancers, there are many women who have a lot of drug problems, many women who self medicate, etc. There are even some women who snag a husband... In Toronto its a little different. More women who have it together. My wife was working with women who had bought property, etc. That was nice to see.

I never had a problem with it. I think a woman's sensual charms, if they are lucky to have an abundance of them, are a gift, and when we are given a gift? Well... My son just graduated with a dual degree and I got him a special kind of Leatherman Tool...I can't imagine telling him: "Son only use this tool when I tell you it is ok" if you see my point lol.

Comment

Yes. I didn't like it at all. Felt like hitting air. And I have BBC too. Felt nothing.

Comment

Nah, I've never banged a broad straight out of the strip club but I've banged couple girls that happened to be strippers

Comment

My cousin and I picked up a couple of strippers but when we started to leave I remembered I just recently started living with a woman (who I'm still married to nearly 40 yrs later) and I had to bring her back to the club. My cousin took home to the basement apartment in my house and sexed her down; the relationship lasted about two weeks.

Saturday's Night Club on east Colfax in Denver. I think it's still there.

Comment

got a hand job under the table once, in a strip bar outside of El Paso.

Comment

Working...
                      X