Bad teeth Brits still have actual royalty,, pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/theresa-m...154601383.html

Y'all got prime minister "requesting permission" from queen..

Lmao, and you bad tooth bytches always try to claim it's just a "figurehead" "it's for tourism"

Dumbass still paying the bills for an elite luxurious lifestyle for a family that conquered all of your ancestors
    Tell them to the SAUDI's, UAE Jordanians and other FAKE royalties in the MUDDLED EAST Then start a revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      No it's not ceremonial, Theresa May gotta ask permission from the queen..

Regardless why are taxpayers paying millions and millions to one family for generations

British people are some straight up cucks. First this "royal" family pimping you hoes for centuries and then the 3rd world Muslim hordes about to overtake you in your own country..
      The royal family generate tourism money from stupid fat yanks. Stupid fat yanks are actually paying for them. Thanks fat yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        The royal family generate tourism money from stupid fat yanks. Stupid fat yanks are actually paying for them. Thanks fat yanks.
        We give 'em a few pennies ourselves to be fair.

But I think their worth it.

But sometimes I think we should just vote in someone else to be the Royal family.

I think I'd go for Noel Gallagher as the King with the backdrop being his brother constantly plotting to overthrow him.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          Tell them to the SAUDI's, UAE Jordanians and other FAKE royalties in the MUDDLED EAST Then start a revolution.
          No thanks, im scared of those places..

Comment

from the UK and i kinda agree. i dont think they really have any power but still, in this day and age i dont think theres a place for a royal family, its tradition but a bad tradition, noone should be considered superior to others because theyve got royal blood. they should work like everyone else does, are a waste of time, space and money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              That said would I replace them with a giant animatronic dragon that flew up and down the country spitting fire for 62p a year?

Yes.

Comment

Working...
              X