Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford Is Thriving And Shining Because Of Top Rank Lacks Of Opponents!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Didnt u hear RJJ say that Pac should take the fight of money was worth it if not why shohld he?

I think Pacquiao should listen to u and make a fight with a dangerous guy for small money cause u want to.

I think at this stage, Crawford beats Pac but 20 millions for a guy lime him is what he is worth.

Pricing himself out?GTFOH..

Pricing himself out is Garcia asking for 40mill for Pac.

Asking for ur guaranteed purse vs a prime dangerous guy like Crawford is normal. It might be his last fight...
    If that was his guaranteed purse he would get it. But it's not so he's pricing himself out

Comment

he just fought an al haymon fighter...

Comment

If arum is fool enough to sacrifice his future cash cow to pac then we can see this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          If that was his guaranteed purse he would get it. But it's not so he's pricing himself out
          That is his guaranteed purse... Otherwise they wouldn't have tried negotiating the Khan fight on their own. Top Rank wasn't willing to pay, so they tried to make a big $$$ fight on their own and it fell through.

Pricing himself out? That was his guaranteed purse since 2008. They chose to accept less against Vargas as a 'break' because they chose to.

Boxing PPVs/economy has changed so I understand why Top Rank/HBO isn't willing to pay up...but you have to understand also....pac is also use to these big paydays... He doesn't fight for legacy anymore... he won enough titles and made enough $$$.. he fights because he likes it, loves training... and that's all he knew for 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
            That is his guaranteed purse... Otherwise they wouldn't have tried negotiating the Khan fight on their own. Top Rank wasn't willing to pay, so they tried to make a big $$$ fight on their own and it fell through.

Pricing himself out? That was his guaranteed purse since 2008. They chose to accept less against Vargas as a 'break' because they chose to.

Boxing PPVs/economy has changed so I understand why Top Rank/HBO isn't willing to pay up...but you have to understand also....pac is also use to these big paydays... He doesn't fight for legacy anymore... he won enough titles and made enough $$$.. he fights because he likes it, loves training... and that's all he knew for 20 years.
            Did he get it for Vargas? No. Did he get it for Horn? No. Obviously you don't know the meaning of guaranteed

Comment

Disagree. The guy is legit, i'd say the next p4p ruler unless his distractions outside the ring go too far.

Comment

Did he get it for Vargas? No. Did he get it for Horn? No. Obviously you don't know the meaning of guaranteed
                Obviously... you don't know the $#@ you are talking about. I've watched interviews where Roach alluded to taking less money for the Vargas fight ..as a break..and because they chose to.

Can you read? Negotiating a khan fight on their own a..is pretty much proof as is.

They chose to take a guy like Horn... because he obviously doesn't fight for legacy anymore. He won enough titles and earned enough $$$. He's a senator and just likes to box/train. Sure, he still wants to get paid.

pacquiao is like.. .."i'm a senator, ..I like to box..i enjoy training and boxing when I can take a break from being a senator. Love being paid a good amount for it. If you like to watch me fight..cool... If not..I don't give a %$#....

Seriously, that's basically what I think Team PAC's stance is right now and I think that's ok for a 38 year old fighter who's done it all.

After the Horn fight (horn is rated #2 by wbo/ibo...If he doesn't fight a ranked opponent,... sure he should give up his title.. But I think they'd go after a legit name and defend the titles still.. we will see.
                Last edited by Strategic1; 05-21-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Obviously... you don't know the $#@ you are talking about. I've watched interviews where Roach alluded to taking less money for the Vargas fight ..as a break..and because they chose to.

Can you read? Negotiating a khan fight on their own a..is pretty much proof as is.

They chose to take a guy like Horn... because he obviously doesn't fight for legacy anymore. He won enough titles and earned enough $$$. He's a senator and just likes to box/train. Sure, he still wants to get paid.

pacquiao is like.. .."i'm a senator, ..I like to box..i enjoy training and boxing when I can take a break from being a senator. Love being paid a good amount for it. If you like to watch me fight..cool... If not..I don't give a %$#....

Seriously, that's basically what I think Team PAC's stance is right now and I think that's ok for a 38 year old fighter who's done it all.

After the Horn fight (horn is rated #2 by wbo/ibo...If he doesn't fight a ranked opponent).... sure he should give up his title.. But I think they'd go after a legit name and defend the titles still.. we will see.
                  What is the definition is guarantee?

Comment

What is the definition is guarantee?
                    There are guarantees. And there are also other terms/conditions/clauses built into contracts.

Like I said previously, they wouldn't have negotiated the pac-khan fight to the point of announcing it (without Arum)... if there wasn't some form of a guarantee.

Top Rank wasn't willing to pay up, so they operated more like a 'free agent' and tried to negotiate a fight on their own.

Comment

There are guarantees. And there are also other terms/conditions/clauses built into contracts.

Like I said previously, they wouldn't have negotiated the pac-khan fight to the point of announcing it (without Arum)... if there wasn't some form of a guarantee.

Top Rank wasn't willing to pay up, so they operated more like a 'free agent' and tried to negotiate a fight on their own.
                      If he's not getting it every fight it's not guaranteed. Stop trying to change the definition is words to justify Pac pricing himself out of the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X