Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. Drops, Stops Oscar Escandon in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escondon was getting wrecked on and that was the second time he looked totally on queer street. I get feeling that that was a quick hook but honestly Dock did Escondon a favor because he was only going to get a worse beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      For real? I put on the play offs
      Apparently both the uncle and Anthony Dirrell's are on the run

Comment

• Grandpa Guerrero really made himself looked stupid insinuating that Russell would run from Escandon. Russell is going to beat the brakes off most guys in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          "I definitely want Lomachenko...at the end of my career"
          Man even he knows he loses that fight again. No fans are demanding that fight it was white wash the first time and russell has no top quality wins to change anyone opinion on who is the better fight.

If his team is smart they go after the other top names and russell don't sound like he wants loma right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            dirrel is already in virginia.. out of their jurisdiction

Comment

• Russell Jr is a real talent, hopefully LSC or Selby next

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post

Comment

• No doubt Russell beats Lee Selby, Joseph Diaz, and Oscar Valdez. He would have an easy time with the first two but all would be beaten. Selby and Diaz have no power and he hits harder and is faster than them. Valdez a little tougher but Russell wont fall for those wild home run swings that he will see coming from a day earlier.
                  Last edited by richardt; 05-20-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Not a good look for Russell to be hollaring Lomachenko's name then when asked about fighting him say he wants to fight him in the last fight of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      dirrel is already in virginia.. out of their jurisdiction
                      LOL, it doesn't matter if he's in Alaska. All 50 states have extradition agreements. Heck, we even have extradition agreements with most other countries. Leon Lawson is going to jail. Running, is just gonna make it worse on him. They got him on national TV. He can only hide but so long. I hope they throw the book at him.

Comment

Working...
                      X