Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Gervonta Davis Will Be the Biggest Star in All of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
    Davis is WAY better and more talented than Broner.

Gervonta was exceptional against Pedraza - the only time Broner has come close to that was against DeMarco.
    #Facts also tank is a gym rat... he isnt a club or bar rat like broner lol.....

Comment

now we see why gayweather jr and his butt buddy ellerbe will duck lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        now we see why gayweather jr and his butt buddy ellerbe will duck lomachenko.
        Loma didn't fight for a title until he was 30 and he lost. He was happy fighting kids into middle age. Tank has time, what's the rush?

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          mayweather is not a felon so there is another lazy lie that i exposed.... Ggg is a nobody in america because americans dont care about dirty doping russians.... Stop crying man you are looking pathetic.... Those women you are pretending to care about were sitting in the front row for floyd vs manny and floyd vs berto lmfao...... So what are you worried about? Dirty russians and ukraninans love criminals and murderers like putin so why wont americans like mayweather? Lmfao... Stop crying like a little girl.... Did floyd slap your mother or sister? If he did i feel sorry for them and i will pray for you guys....
          Obviously boy, you were ghetto raised and raised poorly. Amazing you actually think that way but that is a the difference between us the ghetto mentality vs the suburban respectful way of living. I would take GGG as a neighbor over Floyd anyday. as would most intelligent clean living respectful citizens. I was raised so differently than you. Thank God.

Comment

SO A BITTER BUM LIKE YOU IS BITTER ABOUT MAYWEATHER BEING MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TREE COMBINED.... ITS OK LITTLE BOY YOU WILL GET OVER YOUR BUM LIFE... THOSE SAME WOMEN YOU ARE PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT SIT IN THE FRONT ROW FOR MAYWEATHERS FIGHTS LMFAO. THEY FLY IN THE PRIVATE JETS MAYWEATHER SENDS TO PICK THEM UP... THEY LIVE IN HOUSES THAT MAYWEATHER BOUGHT FOR THEM.. THEY DRIVE ROLLS ROYCES THAT MAYWEATHER PAID FOR.. THEY ARE SOMEHOW LESS BITTER THAN A BROKE BUM LIKE YOU.... I FEEL BAD FOR THE SAD LIFE YOU MUST LEAD..... I HOPE FOOD STAMPS AND WLFARE GET YOU THROUGH YOUR TOUGH TIMES.... MAYBE FLOYD WILL HIRE YOU TO WASH HIS BABY MOMMAS CARS... JUST ASK HIM HE IS A VERY GENEROUS HUMAN BEING.... HE HASNT KILLED OR GASSED OR TORTURED INNOCENT WOMEN, CHILDREN OR MEN LIKE SOME AMERICAN PREISIDENTS..... SO YOU WILL LIKE HIM IM SURE.... JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE THOSE PRESIDENT THAT ORDER KILLINGS OF INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN.....
            funny though as all Floyd's ghetto Ho's with the 4 foot butts and steel wool Fro's still admire and leech and mooch of the little dwarf. I was raised differently and never hit woman or cussed woman or insulted or demeaned any woman. Our way of life is completely different same as the inner cities vs the suburbs. I was blessed with 2 great well educated parents. I'll take that any day as I was shielded by the type of broads Floyd smacks and beats on.

Comment

are you ******ed or just a bit slow? Many american presidents who have killed thousands and millions of innocent women and children are admired and respected by millions of law abiding americans lmfao.... You better get off your fat ass and do some research little boy.....
              What school in the hood did you go to?? Welfare university or food stamp High school. American Presidents have defended America IN TIME OF WAR with dignity and a respect for the lives of out soldiers first and all citizens. When you were learning how to roll a joint or car jack someone I was learning how to respect others and learn how to behave and act decently. Sad you missed what I had growing up son. Really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
                funny though as all floyd's ghetto ho's with the 4 foot butts and steel wool fro's still admire and leech and mooch of the little dwarf. I was raised differently and never hit woman or cussed woman or insulted or demeaned any woman. Our way of life is completely different same as the inner cities vs the suburbs. I was blessed with 2 great well educated parents. I'll take that any day as i was shielded by the type of broads floyd smacks and beats on.
                you were raised to be a bitter bum who is jealous and envious of people who are 100 times more smarter and more successful than you.... Go make a donation to the battered womens charity if you care about women so much.... Or maybe you should run for politician you have the dirty politician talking points as well... Yeah it was floyds faut that his mother was addicted to drugs... Also i guess it was floyds fault that his dad made bad choices in his life..... You need therapy more than even mayweather..... Unless mayweather is beating up your sister or mother i dont get your phony hate or concerns

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
                  what school in the hood did you go to?? Welfare university or food stamp high school. American presidents have defended america in time of war with dignity and a respect for the lives of out soldiers first and all citizens. When you were learning how to roll a joint or car jack someone i was learning how to respect others and learn how to behave and act decently. Sad you missed what i had growing up son. Really sad.
                  dropping nuclear bombs on innocent women and children is only respectful to cowardly limp dick sociapaths...... Especially those cowards who never had the balls to serve their country as soldiers..... Im white so save your lazy racist ******ed lines for another day..... Go say those racist lines to some random black person so can feel better about your ****ty life..... I pray floyd didnt beat your mother and sister because that would be horrible....

Comment

[QUOTE[/QUOTE]
                    mayweather is not a felon so there is another lazy lie that i exposed.... Ggg is a nobody in america because americans dont care about dirty doping russians.... Stop crying man you are looking pathetic.... Those women you are pretending to care about were sitting in the front row for floyd vs manny and floyd vs berto lmfao...... So what are you worried about? Dirty russians and ukraninans love criminals and murderers like putin so why wont americans like mayweather? Lmfao... Stop crying like a little girl.... Did floyd slap your mother or sister? If he did i feel sorry for them and i will pray for you guys.... ITS OK LITTLE BOY WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR BATTERED MOTHER AND SISTERS.....

Comment

I dont see it all, hes good but damn talk about hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X