No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    What does "fights like Lomachenko" mean? He had a unique style. But everybody looks amazing when there's no resistance in front of them. I'll use Floyd and Manny as an example. When Floyd has an overmatched for in front of him. The likely outcome is gonna be Floyd winning a 9-3/10-2 decision with Floyd doing just enough to win every round. The commentary after the fight will be more what the for didn't do, and not what Floyd did do. Manny on the other hand. When he has an overmatched for in front of him. Manny is gonna destroy him. He may blow them out in a couple rounds. If he doesn't, he's gonna bludgeon them into submission. Both will have had equally easy nights. But Manny's style will have made him look more impressive. Lomachenko has had true resistance in front of him one time. And he looked nothing like he's looked in his more impressive outings.
    Every boxer in the WORLD should look good fighting punching bags. It = The NFL combine. You learn jack SHT! Except that when scripted they can look SUPER good....I use Ronda as an Avatar to remind me what HYPE can do.

Comment

• Holy SHT!!!

Ronda Rousey CHAMPION after her 4th fight!!!
      Loma his 3rd???

Ronda 12-1 before getting exposed.
      Loma 8-1

Could this be Deja VU

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Are all Loma fans emotional lil girls like u???
        And all loma haters are really think and said stuff about loma like you?
        Blablabla...
        Oh haters, trying yo convince your self that loma is not that great but in fact almost all of boxing fans, expert, even boxers recognize the way he fight and how talented he is and put him on PFP list...
        Your hating meter is already full and make you blind lol

Comment

I know I don't know jack sht! But I know enough that when some @ss clown thinks Salido and Russell Jr. are GREATER than Oscar and Mosley they are full of SHT x1000000%
          I happen to agree with you. I think Mosley and Oscar are several levels above those two guys. But that doesn't make the guys who believe otherwise stupid, or us wise. They are just ill informed about boxing skills and talent.

Comment

Holy SHT!!!

Ronda Rousey CHAMPION after her 4th fight!!!
            Loma his 3rd???

Ronda 12-1 before getting exposed.
            Loma 8-1

Could this be Deja VU
            Because no one in boxing world has done the way loma did and then u compare him to ronda from ufc?
            Buahahahaha...now we know how much hate on you...

Comment

I have one a lil more are age. Adrien Broner. EVERYONE ranked him P4P top 10. Until he moved up and wasn't soo good anymore. He looked AWESOME against the Jason Sosa's as well....
              Not everyone is a Mayweather, Duran or Pacquiao who can maintain a high level of performance when they move up weight. Broner peaked at 140, but he was dominate at the lower weights and should have stayed there. We should appreciate what he accomplished at those weights, but he is not an all time great and should not be judged against those guys. Loma is a brilliant little guy, but he is not going to beat world class guys who are much bigger no matter how skilled he is. He has yet to prove himself with the icons of boxing, but he does show promise. I like what I see, but he has not been tested over time yet. We have to see how far he goes.

Comment

• Nobody is beating Lomachenko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  Less than 14 fights and a loss to Salido get the fuuck outta here with that stupid shyt.
                  We The Scientists of The Sweet Science recognize you as fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                    We The Scientists of The Sweet Science recognize you as fake.
                    Yawn 8-1 with a loss to a guy with 10 L's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      Yawn 8-1 with a loss to a guy with 10 L's.
                      And two divisions world champ in his only 7 fights...dont forget that...

Comment

Working...
                      X