Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lennox Lewis the best Overall heavyweight in history?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Nothing he presented was good ,he used AMATUER fights ,Sparring matches , COLD weather , and years im not even comparing alongside SAME fighters who were NOT as good as when Lewis fought them, Plunger is an imbecile and it shows here just re re read his posts of what hes trying to manipulate ,he even stated Tyson should have lost to TILLIS ,hes a moron more than i originally thought !
    Amateur fights are a worthless comparison to pro fights: They're practically two different sports. I'm not sure why Plunger would even bring them up.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
      Amateur fights are a worthless comparison to pro fights: They're practically two different sports. I'm not sure why Plunger would even bring them up.
      Its called fanboyism with a little desperation added ,him telling me i dont know boxing is like telling Mozart he doesnt know music.....what a dpoe he is !

Comment

The best professional heavyweight ever, I think it's fairly obvious was the best of his time and i'd probably favour him over ali etc because of his size you can see how he'd do in this era too a past prime lewis still beat klitschko

Comment

Its called fanboyism with a little desperation added ,him telling me i dont know boxing is like telling Mozart he doesnt know music.....what a dpoe he is !
          The lennox lewis who beat golota and rahman beats the best tyson..when tyson stepped up his competition he lost...knocking over csrl the truth williams and tony tubbs are not lennox lewis.....who did tyson actiually beat who were as good as evander holyfield and Lennox lewis....none period ...nothing to do with fanboyism its to do with a good technical boxer who would use his natural advantages to beat a one dimensional fighter in tyson......and yes i suggest you sit down tonight and watch the tillis fight to see tyson was a little bit fortunate to get the nod.....but its james tillis ffs....gtfoh clueless

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLazcan View Post
            The best professional heavyweight ever, I think it's fairly obvious was the best of his time and i'd probably favour him over ali etc because of his size you can see how he'd do in this era too a past prime lewis still beat klitschko
            Tecnically mike on his day he would pretty much beat any heavyweight in history.....i cannot see anybody maybe besides an ali who could have beat the lewis who faced rahman in the rematch...thats my opinion

Comment

Yeah, but even the most fanatically deranged nuthugger should know there's no comparison between the ams and the pros :dunno9:

Comment

If you look at who tyson faced ...besides beating an past his prime larry holmes or michael spinks..none of the others were ever on a Lennox lewis level...they simply were'nt ..quite a few times tyson was extended by tall long range fighters.....james tillis, mitch green , james bonecrusher smith and tony tucker , im not knocking tyson because in his prime he was a beast but only if was alloed to be and his star faded very quickly ...people say tyson was not himself when he faced Douglas but on that night douglas was amazing and it was more how douglas performed that won that fight....its a forum where people have varying opinions and my view is a prime lennox lewis beats a prime mike tyson....its pie in the aky saying tyson could beat lewis beczuse he never beat anybody as good as lewis

Comment

Yeah, but even the most fanatically deranged nuthugger should know there's no comparison between the ams and the pros :dunno9:
                  Lewis beat holyfield,tyson,klitchcko,ruddock,morrison,golota, tua,mercer,briggs,rahman,mccall ...won back the heavyweight title 3 times beat every fighter he faced in the ring..avenged his two losses , bowe chucked his belt away rather than face him, tyson paid him 4 million to step aside and when he still refused to face him was stripped of his WBC TITLE ..olympic super heavyweight champion and retired as undisputed champion and george foreman called the greatest heavyweight of all time...how the f@ck is that nuthugging lol....saying how it is thats all

Comment

Every Juggynot post I read I think he's having a stroke. Read that **** out loud, capitalization and all, if you get bored. Pretty funny stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      Blah blah blah
                      Address the point I made or STFU.

Comment

Working...
                      X