Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    This Guy is a diva and a ducker

Quote:
    Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Cuadras should have had a rematch clause, which he didnt

Dang... didn't know that. Holy moly we may never get the rematch. Hope Rungvisai brings it.

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    We'll probably see one of those fights very soon, Estrada II or Cuadras II. It's funny though that people are ragging on the winner of both of those fights for taking different fights. He won both fights clearly, albeit in good, hard fights.

However, a Rungvisai fight has the potential to be just as amazing, with the way both guys fight. Rungvisai is a little pitbull and just doesn't stop and Gonzalez is arguably the most developed offensive fighter in the sport today.

It's a win win fight for boxing fans.
    Sounds great. Definitely ready for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Fu.ck, you are super ******ed, how the hell you can said that Cuadras ducked the rematch with the thai but Gonzalez did not duck Cuadras rematch? Time or not, all the people wanted watch the rematch with Cuadras and Gonzalz said give me one million for ended fighting with a unknow thai, that's a clear duck.

My god, you needs buy a brain, Gonzalez has like 3 fights in HBO and he is gaining just like 100 k more money for each fight, Cuadras won 250 k in his fight with Gonzalez, Gonzalez earned 450 k, how the hell both fighters will triplicate his paydays just with a fu.ckin fight, only with one fight? explain me that.

Gonzalez is gaining time waitingCuadras in the rematch go to have problems to do the weight, and with this fight, he ducked another year a fight with Estrada because he will fight first with Inoue.

This is the onlye answer.
      I'm guessing you don't see the irony in Cuadras waiting for his rematch while Roman fights the guy Cuadras never gave a rematch too after winning on a cut?

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
        I'm guessing you don't see the irony in Cuadras waiting for his rematch while Roman fights the guy Cuadras never gave a rematch too after winning on a cut?
        Cuadras won clearly that fight, like 5 rounds of the 7. And that don't change that Gonzalez ducked the rematch two times.

Is easy, the Thai is a good boxer but is not in the level of Cuadras and that's the reason why Gonzalez picked that option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Fu.ck, you are super ******ed, how the hell you can said that Cuadras ducked the rematch with the thai.
          Because he did, 6 times before the last match.. so yeah Cuadras DUCKED his mandatory for 6 whole fights... here take this Fanboy..

Comment

• Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
            Because he did, 6 times before the last match.. so yeah Cuadras DUCKED his mandatory for 6 whole fights... here take this Fanboy..
            You are completely an ignorant, first of all, you have 18 months to defend your title with the #1, Cuadras did that when he fought with Concepcion that was the #1 at the moment, then you have that time again to defend the title. Right?

Hahaha poor incongruent, Cuadras ducked the thai(I showed you that is false) but you shut up your mouth to say that Gonzalez refused two times the rematch with his dad Carlos.

You are a joke and a fan boy. All yours comments in this forum are about the midget ducker, who is the fan boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
              He's fighting the guy Cuadras ducked for a year,it's going to be a real fight
              Did I not tell you

Comment

Working...
              X