Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
    Cool to see everyone talking about Artur...just was in the gym with him today. Great guy, SUPER STRONG (physically a literal monster)... strength coach tells me Artur is the strongest athlete he has ever worked with in something like 30 years...Artur has faced world class comp in the amateurs and in the gym as a pro and has fared EXTREMELY well...and despite Campillo and Cloud being past their best days I think we can agree you arent going to find many IF ANY guys today who would wipe those two guys out as cleanly as Artur did while only having 6 or 7 fights of their own at the time. Give this man a chance, I think you'll like him.
    Either people missed this or care very little for what a insider like John Scully has to say, sad times. Are you going to work with him for future bouts John?

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      whose is he signed to fight next? is he all healed up and 100%
      I'm pretty sure he's fighting this weekend. I'm not sure who the opponent is but he probably won't be that good, having said that, I have no idea how fit he is so an upset could be on the cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Look at you complaining about race when you only like fighters of a certain color and bash and trash every fighter that isn't of the color scheme you like.

I haven't seen anybody say that dude can beat Kovalev or Ward right now. Just because people think with time and polishing he can beat those type of guys that means they don't know ****.

In all honesty I don't think to highly of the guy just yet but he has potential to make lots of noise. So for you to just brush him off like he isn't **** shows me you really don't know wtf you are talking about.
        dude go beat off to a GGG highlight reel

i KNOW YOU CAN READ...but you lack comprehension.....i never said the man sucked...just that his hype is premature and i dont see anything special about him...its opinion....get over it

you dudes are see through....i give fighters from all races props and make appreciation threads for them...not my fault the only threads you are interested in involve WHITE FIGHTERS.

inferiority complex...you need a hero...a great white hope...its ok..admit it...and move on with you life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          White Americans I can at least understand...we both know why they're so lame....it's the pinoy and mexican/latino worshippers that puzzle me.
          well thank mayweather for beating their heroes on mexican holidays....also the pac man fever....never saw him beating mayweather in the first place....ATG just didnt have the tools to be mayweather.

Comment

der....do you see anything special...der....simple question

why are people so emotional on this site, People on this site make him out to be the next big thing at 175 and I dont see so I asked you guys opnion. nothing more or less
            Which people would that be, i've seen very little hype around the guy.

To answer you're question i'm not sold on him in terms of technical ability, admittedly I haven't seen enough of the guy aside from highlights of his pro fights to date. He does look like he would be an entertaining fighter to watch though given his tremendous power and seeming vulnerabilities.

I know he beat Kovalev twice (once by knockout) so there must be more to his game than what we have currently seen.

Comment

dude go beat off to a GGG highlight reel

i KNOW YOU CAN READ...but you lack comprehension.....i never said the man sucked...just that his hype is premature and i dont see anything special about him...its opinion....get over it

you dudes are see through....i give fighters from all races props and make appreciation threads for them...not my fault the only threads you are interested in involve WHITE FIGHTERS.

inferiority complex...you need a hero...a great white hope...its ok..admit it...and move on with you life.
              Look at you back pedaling. I don't live my life through fighters like you do. I can appreciate fighters of all color schemes Unlike your simpleton ass.

You literally have posters of Floyd on your walls and dream about dude.

I call bs on your claim you like fighters of all colors. What non blacks have you praised and what black fighters have you bashed?

Now go talk more nonsense simpleton.
              Last edited by boxinghead530; 12-20-2016, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                Either people missed this or care very little for what a insider like John Scully has to say, sad times. Are you going to work with him for future bouts John?
                Yea who cares what an insider says when you have the pseudo expert Thefakepugilist to turn to for knowledge.

Comment

well thank mayweather for beating their heroes on mexican holidays....also the pac man fever....never saw him beating mayweather in the first place....ATG just didnt have the tools to be mayweather.
                  pac landed the much cleaner punches against floyd so what tools did he lack? the only thing he lacked was the reputation of being a boring boxer. you win rounds even if your opponent is landing all the clean punches and you are landing grazing shots with nothing on them because SKILLZ. when you are pac you have to be exciting action hero or else you are being outboxed even if you are landing better punches.

Comment

awww you're beating a dead horse/...your race baiting sucks bro....i dont give two shyts about where a fighter is from or the ethnic group.....you do...obviously because you bring up race in every thread you enter. I like Lomachenko, he is possibly the most skilled fighter in the game, whereas Beterbiev is a hyped prospect, whose claim to fame is amatuer wins and beating shot former titlists...dude hasnt even beat a top ten light heavy yet you idiots think he beats Ward and Kovalev....2 of the very best...based off what? oh because he is a puncher....wow...what a surprise.
                    Believe the hype. YOu should educate yourself on what he did in the amateurs. Hes the real deal

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Look at you back pedaling. I don't live my life through fighters like you do. I can appreciate fighters of all color schemes Unlike your simpleton ass.

You literally have posters of Floyd on your walls and dream about dude.

I call bs on your claim you like fighters of all colors. What non blacks have you praised and what black fighters have you bashed?

Now go talk more nonsense simpleton.
                      no back pedaling just calling you beotches out....you guys act like a bunch of females...its a boxing forum...everyone wont agree with you or like the fighters you like....get over it scrub

you idiots are still butt huit.....WTF mayweather has to do with a thread about beterbiev....see you butthurt Mayweather detractors are looking for a new hero...the man is retired...you'll never see the man lose or knocked out...i know it breaks your heart...get over it

you dumbasses like brigdramashow bring up race in every thread.....threads go pages with out any type of racial posts but soon as we see you guys name " bu bu bu he racist, bu bu bu he not slick black fighter do"

man be for real...you dudes have low self esteem and are in search of a great white hope...thats all to it.

how about this dumb ass.....go search the threads ive made......Kovalev is one of my favorite fighters, so is loma chenko, i made a kelly pavlik appreciation thread not too long ago, bet you didnt see it......also made threads for Japanese fighters i like, etc.

if all you are looking for are threads with certain topics, thats all you will see.....do your own work idiot. you guys suck at deflecting......admit you have issues with fighters with melanin and move on

Comment

Working...
                      X