Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edgar Ramirez as Roberto Duran "Hands of Stone" Movie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
    first look...

Wow, Deniro looks so old.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
      Why is he filming on the brooklyn bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
        naw you'll have to get in line behind me lol

I was kinda looking forward to the guy from Motorcycle Diaries playing him I thought he looked more like him
        do you visit ringtalk?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Aw, **** noo man. Looks like the typical cheesy / hollywood standard type look... They should have gone with an underground / gritty look. Hate it.
          are you kidding me.. please step aside before i trample over you getting into the theater

you dont see this masterpiece?

you dont see the intensity in the duran's eyes?

you dont see veteran deniro giving the look of arcel, the look of a trainer that knew exactly what his fighter brought that day and seeing if you were up to the test?

what about manager carlos eleta on the right, see that semi smirk? yeah, the one that lets you know hes seeing dollars regardless the result...

masterpiece.. i cant wait to see

Comment

Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
            are you kidding me.. please step aside before i trample over you getting into the theater

you dont see this masterpiece?

you dont see the intensity in the duran's eyes?

you dont see veteran deniro giving the look of arcel, the look of a trainer that knew exactly what his fighter brought that day and seeing if you were up to the test?

what about manager carlos eleta on the right, see that semi smirk? yeah, the one that lets you know hes seeing dollars regardless the result...

masterpiece.. i cant wait to see
            I don't see Duran in him at all. Maybe the chose the wrong actor... He doesn't have "it". I don't have a problem with the trainer or manager, they look fine. It's just Duran... Don't buy it. Duran had this natural cold vibe to him... they are trying too hard here. I don't like that fake looking beard either. I'll give it a chance but I'm not seeing it.

Comment

the actor looks too lean, and his beard/hair looks too well groomed compared to duran.

and why does the actor have to be light skinned, they could've gotten a darker latino.

still going to watch it

Comment

it still could turn out to be a great movie

Comment

Very disappointed in that novela beard.

Comment

Working...
                  X