No announcement yet.

NBA player Jason Collins announces he's gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
    Something that really bothers me is how people say ****sexuality is already a normal thing. And then goes out of control when someone comes out of the closet. Isn't normal alredy?

If its normal we shouldn't be having the exact same morality discussion and acceptance and support b.s statements from everyone.

Everytime a gay person comes put pf the closet , you have sides speaking "oh I support you" , "oh that's a sin" "oh he is so brave".

Hasn't it been accepted already. Its seems like it has. Its not a big deal anymore. The news broke out and what's been the biggest deal has been the reactions.

I'm tired of that ****. Everytime a gay person comes put pf the closet everyone has to take a stand and choose a side and say how they feel and whether they accept it or not. And then we say society has learned to live with it.

And then the gay community has not even learned to live with it themselves. Just go out and be as gay as you want to be and don't announce you are gay. Show it and act that way.

By coming out of the closet I guess they are showing sings of not being totally comffortsble with it and being fed up with their feeling and wanting to finally anounce it and get done with it.

I'm so tired of that ****. If you are gay and proud why do you need a parade and to announce it once you are comfortable with it.
    Because they're proud of the choice they made and want to tell everybody that they're gonna be gay now.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      Because they're proud of the choice they made and want to tell everybody that they're gonna be gay now.
      I'm so proud I chose to be a straight man. I'm going to announce it. And lets see if ****sexuals support me.

Is that how it works?

One thing they try to make very clear is that you don't choose to be that way or the other. Some of them even say they have been fighting it for years. They say that was the way they were born.

Gays love attention , I think they do it more for that than anything.

Why announce something that's supposed to be so normal? He should have walked into each locker room and hit on other guys and let them found out. If he is a real proud gay man he shoyldnt have any problem doing that.

Comment

Something that really bothers me is how people say ****sexuality is already a normal thing. And then goes out of control when someone comes out of the closet. Isn't normal alredy?
        Why does other people's sexual orientation bother you so much
        If its normal we shouldn't be having the exact same morality discussion and acceptance and support b.s statements from everyone.
        If people like you and other bigots werent such bigots, there wouldnt be any discussion and it wouldnt be a big deal at all
        Everytime a gay person comes put pf the closet , you have sides speaking "oh I support you" , "oh that's a sin" "oh he is so brave".
        Yea, so what?
        Hasn't it been accepted already. Its seems like it has. Its not a big deal anymore. The news broke out and what's been the biggest deal has been the reactions.
        It clearly hasnt been accepted, gays are still oppressed. Plus he is the first openly gay current player in american team sport history i htink
        I'm tired of that ****. Everytime a gay person comes put pf the closet everyone has to take a stand and choose a side and say how they feel and whether they accept it or not. And then we say society has learned to live with it.
        You're clearly taking a side against it, then complaining?

And then the gay community has not even learned to live with it themselves. Just go out and be as gay as you want to be and don't announce you are gay. Show it and act that way.
        No, they havent learned to live with bigots like you trying to oppress them. Show it and act it? Great bigot statement
        By coming out of the closet I guess they are showing sings of not being totally comffortsble with it and being fed up with their feeling and wanting to finally anounce it and get done with it.
        Or the complete opposite
        I'm so tired of that ****. If you are gay and proud why do you need a parade and to announce it once you are comfortable with it.
        Stop being a bigot and so concerned about people's sexual orientation

Comment

I'm so proud I chose to be a straight man. I'm going to announce it. And lets see if ****sexuals support me.
          ****sexuals dont give a fcuk about you being str8, yet you're very concerned about their ****sexuality, i am not sure why
          Is that how it works?

One thing they try to make very clear is that you don't choose to be that way or the other. Some of them even say they have been fighting it for years. They say that was the way they were born.

Gays love attention , I think they do it more for that than anything.
          If bigots like you werent bigots, it would be a big deal at all.
          Why announce something that's supposed to be so normal? He should have walked into each locker room and hit on other guys and let them found out. If he is a real proud gay man he shoyldnt have any problem doing that.
          This just shows you're a moron

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            ****sexuals dont give a fcuk about you being str8, yet you're very concerned about their ****sexuality, i am not sure why If bigots like you werent bigots, it would be a big deal at all.

This just shows you're a moron
            Lmaooo , this fool didn't understand anything I said. You couldn't be more wrong comprehending what I said.

Comment

Lmaooo , this fool didn't understand anything I said. You couldn't be more wrong comprehending what I said.
              I understand, you're a bigot

Comment

I wanna see Tim Tebow come out as gay. I think the world would explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  I understand, you're a bigot
                  Seriously dude , u did not get it. I have no problem at all with gays. I have 2 gay cousins. And I've discussed this with them. And they agree with one point.

They only came out to their relatives and close friends. Other than that they don't see a need to announce it to the whole world. That's what bothers me. Not their orientation. I just don't understand why everyone needs to know. And I guess its because not everyone has learned to live with it.

I swear to you I am as comfortable with it as a person can be. It doesn't really bother me at all. I support them. It just doesn't affect me at all.

You call me a bigot but I assure you I'm not.

What I don't understand is the "big announcement". Its 2013 already zthis is nothing new. People need to learn how to live with it. And it starts with the gays. And if it needs to be announced then it will keep being controversial and not normal.

My point is that it doesn't need to be announced. And I think that as long as gays keep "coming out of the closet in public and in large they will stay being oppressed.

Trust me dude , is not the "orientation" or me not supporting them. Its the announcement. I feel its unnecessary and I feel it doesn't really benefit them.
                  Last edited by MODAPHUKA; 04-30-2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X