No announcement yet.

Marquez + Hernandez = FM Sr and Rogers Theory on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    Surprisingly no one has brought up the fact that Marquez associated himself with former Balco associate Angel Hernandez... Marquez stood his ground against Pacman and even took a number of Pacs punches better this time around..

Now after Pac vs. Cotto the Mayweathers claim was Pac must be on some a type meth sh#% considering Pac was gobbling up Cottos punches.. Til this day Pac has never tested positive nor associated himself with PED experts.

And on the other hand you have Marquez who used former Balco associate Angel Hernandez for his fight with Pacman and this time around Marquez at his age was able to survive the full 12 round with Pac as well as take a number of Pacs punches with no issue...

Marquez should be suspicious of PED's....

I didn't want to say it, but you're beginning to look more and more like a pacamaniac by the second.

You're showing all the vital signs:

1. Accusing other fighters of taking PED's to take light off Pac.
    2. Subject changing.
    3. Copy and Paste type answers.
    4. No limits for excuses to protect one's fighter.

I'm afraid I might have to diagnose you with *******itis. There's been an influx of cases reported on boxingscene after November 12th. I think you might be infected. Seek help, before it's too late.

Here, take a shot of this pacasillin for your troubles
    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-23-2011, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      jmm is undefeated.

he got robbed 6 times and he was cheated at the scales once.
      Everyone who losses 1 fight is past their prime according to 90% of these posters here on BS..

Comment

Everyone who losses 1 fight is past their prime according to 90% of these posters here on BS..
        jmm is in her prime.

never lost. never will.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I didn't want to say it, but you're beginning to look more and more like a pacamaniac by the second.

You're showing all the vital signs:

1. Accusing other fighters of taking PED's to take light off Pac.
          2. Subject changing.
          3. Copy and Paste type answers.
          4. No limits for excuses to protect one's fighter.

I'm afraid I might have to diagnose you with *******itis. There's been an influx of cases reported on boxingscene after November 12th. I think you might be infected. Seek help, before it's too late.

No logic in your response to my thread.. Another idiot who uses the term *******, Floydioits, Pacmaniac, Gayweather.. etc...

Marquez + Hernandez = Red Flag PEDs accusation..

Use logic but you prob cant since your havent passed grade school.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            jmm is in her prime.

never lost. never will.
            JMM was robbed throughout her whole career.. JMM was ducked by the best at their prime, MAB and Morales..

Comment

JMM was robbed throughout her whole career.. JMM was ducked by the best at their prime, MAB and Morales..
              jmm is not skilled enough to be barrera's sparring partner.

true story.

Comment

Nope my thread is stating.
                Marquez + Balco Hernandez + Being able to compete at his age and take Pacs punches this time around = Suspicious red flag PED may have been used during training..

Pacman + No Balco associate or positive PED = Not as suspicious as Marquez

oh, you're right.. Problem is JMM said Test me.. After that statement, Arum claimed steroids and peds were a thing of the past. There was no need for testing etc etc..

Red Flag raised, red flag lowered. Maybe Team Pac should have called his bluff and see if he was really willing to be tested. Unless, he'd be asked to do the same.

red flags, everywhere.

Comment

Exactly.. Now since Pac didnt KO Marquez Pacs a hypejob... Imagine how big the accusations would be if Pac stopped Marquez..
                  People calling Manny a hypejob are a little ridiculous and it's not really fair after a fight with someone as good as JMM. Pac's output drops dramitically when he fights JMM, it's always been like that. Not only does the style force you to drop your output, but what Beristein said is partially correct....Manny not being so unpredictible may have hurt him this time around because it's easier for JMM to dissect and anticipate what he is going to do. JMM has never been KO'ed and neither has Mosley, it's really not that big of a deal.

Comment

Working...
                  X